Issues with replacement passport after cancellation of lost passport

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Issues with replacement passport after cancellation of lost passport

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    beckyp15
    Participant

Hi

So I requested a cancellation of my lost passport back on October 21. I cannot find any confirmation of the cancellation in my emails. When I applied for a replacement online on 17th March 22 I selected that I had previously cancelled my passport sure to loss however it did not ask for a ref number. My passport application is still under processing since 28th march, last update. I fly on 1st June and am now concerned that this is the reason it being held up. My other children renewals came back within 3 weeks. What can I do? I cannot get through to passport office for love nor money and i have emailed them still waiting a reply. I have no idea which office is processing the application either.

Cariad94
    Participant

I would probably cancel it again, if you haven’t had a cancellation reference number then it probably hasn’t been cancelled. And they wont process your replacement application without that number

beckyp15
    Participant

If I put a cancellation in now will it not affect my live application?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.