Last Post

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    fingerscrossed2022
    Participant

Guys
    This will be my last post.
    I want to wish everyone good luck and thank you all for the support over the last few weeks.
    Mine has ended up with a good luck story with my wife picking her passport up today from our local office.
    So the only advice i can give is do not give up.
    Make that daily call to customer service. I found the most helpful was the Newport Office
    When it gets to 2 weeks to go email the upgrade team where your passport is
    When it gets to 1 week insist they send a email from customer service to the upgrade team.
    Always put your date of flight in the subject matter of the email and mark it Urgent
    Trust me guys i feel your pain.
    We have been through some very traumatic things in our lives but this whole ordeal is one of the most frustrating and stressful things ever.
    So keep plugging away and as always
    fingerscrossed for you all
    All the very best
    Mark

urgentpassport0426
    Participant

Thank you, I’m still waiting and I hope I get the same happy ending as you! Enjoy your holiday 🙂

foxtrotlady
    Participant

Thanks @fingers crossed enjoy your holiday, keep you fingers and toes crossed for us. Got an email response yesterday saying someone will call within 48hrs so everything crossed for that although 48 hrs takes me to the weekend so not sure how that works!

urgentpassport0426
    Participant

@foxtrotlady Which office was this? That’s good you got some sort of response from them!

Christina
    Participant

Hi,
    I sent all my details into the Belfast fast track office yesterday (not sure why it was Belfast) but we have not heard anything – we are due to fly out on Monday.
    I phoned first thing this morning and spoke to a lovely lady who took my details and transferred me to the upgrade office, I have been on hold now for 1 hour and 51 mins, should I stay on hold in the hope someone will eventually pick up the call? Will someone eventually answer ?

hopeful86
    Participant

That is good to hear, I’ve been reading your posts over the last week panicking about my sons passport. However his application has been approved we don’t fly till the 1st June so hopefully it’s printed and delivered well before that. Have a lovely holiday you definitely deserve it

coralp
    Participant

I finally just got the call!!!!
    Passport ready to collect on Monday from local office.

foxtrotlady
    Participant

@coralp well done that’s amazing! When do you fly?

coralp
    Participant

We were supposed to fly on Tuesday but because we need the supporting documents back as well (my husband’s passport) and they are in Peterborough office. We have the option to move our flight to the end of the week so we are going to do that. They offer me to collect everything from Peterborough office on Monday but it’s just too much to travel all the way their when I can’t drive and I have a baby and a toddler. So I have to let them post the supporting documents to us and fingers crossed they arrive early next week. I wish I could just pay for a Royal Mail next day delivery guarantee for them to post the documents today!!!!

urgentpassport0426
    Participant

I also got the call (from Durham office)! Flying 26th and getting next day delivery so Monday before 1pm. Called countless times over the past 2 weeks with no help from the advisers and also emailed multiple times with no responses. Just shows that there is still hope for anyone in the same situation! Good luck everyone 🙂

foxtrotlady
    Participant

@urgentpassport0426 that’s great news, I am still waiting a call back from upgrade team keep your fingers crossed for me, was told call back would hopefully be today but I think office is now closed for the weekend! Flying 1St May hopefully 🙏 so hope I get a call on Monday, I can’t cope with all this stress, worry and lack of sleep!

Mercerbird
    Participant

@hopeful86 when did your application get approved? My application got approved today and I’m due to fly 7th May

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.