Lost Passport Application

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Lost Passport Application

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    wanokuni
    Participant

Hi guys, we’re going to Disney on the 28th of May. Frustratingly I lost my passport on the bus and by the time they got back to me I had my passport renewal started.

My passport has been processing since 7th of April and I’m starting to get really stressed out and worried. I believe my office would be London as they’re closest to me. Is there anything I can do or contact them? Or has anyone got some positive stories if they’re in the same place as me.

shan.e
    Participant

Hi I am in a similar position to you, I was due a renewal for my passport and when I went to do the application I couldn’t find my old passport so I cancelled it and applied for a new passport. They have been processing it since the 11th April and I am due to fly on 9th June! Can anyone help with what I can do to expedite my application??

Blackhall96
    Participant

That makes 3 of us, mines got virtually the same timeframe as yours @shan.e

I fly on the 12th of May, applied for upgrade last week and still not heard a thing.

I’ll keep you both posted as to whether I hear anything, also going to Liverpool passport office tomorrow morning as it’s only around the corner, will let you know how I get on straight after I speak to them

shan.e
    Participant

Yes please, good luck tomorrow!
    Hopefully we will all receive our passports soon.

shan.e
    Participant

Yes please, good luck tomorrow! Can I ask how did you apply for an upgrade?
    Hopefully we will all receive our passports soon.

Blackhall96
    Participant

I emailed DurhamUpgradeTeam@hmpo.gov.uk

in the subject include your date of travel and the PEX number you were given

In the email explain your situation and provide evidence of your flight. You need to have all your details like address/contact number/contact email.

There’s no guarantee and I’ve still not heard but it’s worth a go
    Just remember that it can only be done 2 weeks before you fly

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.