Lost Recovered Passport Timelines

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Lost Recovered Passport Timelines

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fletchasketch
    Participant

I submitted a passport renewal application on 9th April having lost, cancelled and then subsequently recovered my passport. It’s since gone to processing where it’s been stuck since 22nd April. I now think I should have submitted it as a lost application. Has anyone else been in the same boat (or just general lost applications) and how long did it take? passport originally went to Corby.

Thanks.

maddie130147
    Participant

Hi not sure if I’ve messed up my sons passport I reported it lost on line then renewed his application on 23rd April I then had a phonecall from the passport office who asked some questions I had told them I had found it which I had I asked what to do with the old passport I sent this in with my renewal to bootle address now it’s been processing since 29th April

Fletchasketch
    Participant

Hello. When you say you renewed his application, do you mean you added the L (lost reference) you receive when you cancel a passport? I never received one of these, so not sure if cancelling it now and getting a ref to add to the application will either slow it down or speed it up! Fingers crossed it moves out of processing soon for you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.