Moved to paper application!!

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Moved to paper application!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pkenny12
    Participant

We applied online January 30th ,
    We sent the additional documents they asked us for and today it’s moved to paper application from a online one. Does anyone know what this means. Our online application was with an examiner.

clairet1234
    Participant

I assume you mean its moved into a manual checking queue as opposed to everything bring processed electronically? This happened to me, I assume the photo I sent wasn’t good enough to be passed digitally but hasn’t been rejected so someone has to manually look at it. I’ve been told it’s with an examiner, waiting an examiner, I’ve been told my documents haven’t been linked, that they have been linked. I get told something different everyday, worse experience I’ve ever had. Still awaiting passport, lost our holiday next week & no sign of progress, its been ‘processing’ since 16th March.

pkenny12
    Participant

Clairet1233- i just got an update today that said we have moved your application to from online to paper so you can know longer track it online.
    We were told Wednesday it was already with an examiner, as they requested the additional documents, they was waiting for the birth cert and countersign form and it’s now been moved to paper application and I’m not sure why or how much longer that adds on xx

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.