Need some advice with upgrading

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Need some advice with upgrading

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    wanokuni
    Participant

Hello, travelling in two weeks. Emailed the upgrade team at London with my details which they replied they’ve taken note of.

I wasn’t that worried since I have a while but after reading through the forum I’ve seen that people have been contacting them literally everyday. I’ve only emailed them the once and haven’t bothered since the email said it will just delay. But now I’m concerned that I should be calling them – I also didn’t include my phone number although it might be part of my application. What should I do? And if I ring what do I say?

France22
    Participant

Hi. I would ring 8am ask to be put through to progress team and speak to someone rather than rely on email.

wanokuni
    Participant

Thanks what number should I ring for that

leesa160
    Participant

Progress team direct are 03001050850… I was on hold for an hour though… good luck 😀

wanokuni
    Participant

@leesa160

thanks. so ask to be put through to progress team and say what? I feel like they’re gonna be like why is this guy calling when we’ve emailed him. I get really bad anxiety so I struggle with this sort of thing 😅

leesa160
    Participant

Tell them your travel dates etc and ask for a progress update 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.