Order of processing ?

Home Forums COVID-19 Order of processing ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Noctule8
    Participant

Does anyone know if my theory is true
    My application has been at documents received since 17th March. Clearly from this site and SM many applications are processed much quicker. How is this lottery fair? just wondering if they go in expiry date order. Technically I have 6 months left on my old one but as the EU no longer accept extended months I need to renew now.

Samwilson750
    Participant

Ours says documents received on the 13th March. 1st child’s passport Nd we are due to go to Disneyland Paris on Sunday.

Noctule8
    Participant

Bless you that knocks my theory out of the park. Mines at the Liverpool office and I do know its with an examiner and was told when I called Saturday there were no queries on it so straight forward. So hopefully my lovely yours is the same. But in a positive note another theory of mine is if they don’t meet there targets like us in the NHS then they will get penalties so keeping my fingers crossed for us both in the next few days

Samwilson750
    Participant

We had 3 stuck at Liverpool managed to get an appointment to fast track 2 of them as they are renewals but the last one is his 1st passport and they haven’t sent his birth certificate back and you can no longer just go to the register office and get one so wouldn’t have got one in time to attend a one week fast track. We are still hopeful it will furn up before we eave on Sunday.

sallyaj
    Participant

Hi, I have had the same issue. Status changed to processing and a month later is back to “passport received” I wondered if it is something to do with the upgrade process. Did yours turn up?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.