Overseas application expedited / waiting time?

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Overseas application expedited / waiting time?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    rhh904
    Participant

@Alex thanks for this! Luckily mine was just approved this morning. Do they give you any sort of DHL tracking once they send it out?

rhh904
    Participant

@Alex thanks for this! Got word that mine was approved this morning. Did they give you any sort of DHL tracking once they send it out?

Alex
    Participant

Great news, hope you will get your passport soon.

They did not provide me with any tracking info despite them saying that I should receive an email or text with a tracking number.

What you can do is follow this link https://mydhl.express.dhl/fr/en/tracking.html#/track-by-reference and use your HMPO application number as shipment reference (just the numbers, no letters). Leave all other fields as they are and hit Track. Do not worry if the result says that there is nothing found, once DHL picks up your passport the system will update. It took just under 48 hours for me to find my tracking number via this method.

The way to find the tracking number for the supporting documents is exactly the same.

Foster Twelvetrees
    Participant

Nawa/Alex/rhh,

Good to hear you are all sorted.

It does appear HMPO are making in-roads into the backlog as there are other positive signs generally also. Its clear after a certain period of time they will escalate overseas applications. I’m not on a disilimliar timeframe to you rhh, albeit in a different part of the world, so fingers crossed for a week or two.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.