Paper Application Tracker

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Paper Application Tracker

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    curious
    Participant

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas on the length of time it takes to receive the tracking email for paper applications?
    I used the link on the gov website to track paper applications and inputted all the details required including the barcode provided on the check and send receipt but have yet to receive the email it stated I would receive with details of the application stage.
    Thanks

curious
    Participant

No one has used the paper application tracker then?
    Still waiting on an email, 2 days later 🙄

Wheres_My_Passport
    Participant

Hi,

It’s useless.

I submitted my application by post back on the 20th of March.

I have applied online requesting to track & the first time it took 4 days to get a response saying my passport had arrived at the Liverpool
    Office on the 30th March.

I applied online requesting to track again on the 13th of April & it took 13 days for me to receive a reply. This time saying my passport had arrived at the Liverpool Office on the 24th of March. So what is it to be?

My passport has effectively been sat untouched for 6 weeks now. I hope you have more luck!

Beyond frustrating!

curious
    Participant

I am totally regretting doing paper applications now; I’ve done renewals for both my kids and used the check and send etc yet I’ve only received 1 text message saying application has been received, no idea which or where the other one is 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Tried the tracker twice and had no reply either time
    I know there’s not a great deal I can do about it but it’s stressful all the same

Wheres_My_Passport
    Participant

Hi,

In the exact same boat. I posted my application & my daughter’s & received 1 text.

Yes, regret doing it by post as well. I’ve had had 4 family members / friends apply a lot later than me & all already have their passports after applying online.

You will likely finally get an e-mail saying they have received your application at X office on X date & it’s awaiting to be checked.

I am currently awaiting a call back from the Progress Team. More chance of getting a call back from the Pope.

Sigh.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.