Passport Delivery

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    csy30006
    Participant

Finally our upgrade has been approved and it is in the queue to be printed. Not sure if this is being printed at the Durham office where the application is at, or at the London office where we have requested but not until in one of the later emails.

If it is in Durham, it would take 4.5 hours for us to get there. How soon can it get delivered from being printed? Is it usually next day or do we have to make a request for it to be delivered next day and pay extra? We are due to fly on Monday so will need the passport received Saturday at the latest.

djbdane
    Participant

Your in the lap of the gods I am afraid. Mine was stuck at approved for 10 days, it then went to printed and was then delivered the next day this was in March. Once it goes to printed track it at TNT using your PEX number. Unless you’ve requested a pickup from an office I believe most passports are printed and dispatched from a ‘central print’ location so it may be too late to try and arrange for collection from an office now too – good luck

csy30006
    Participant

@djbdane we requested for it to be printed at a more local office but only in one of the later emails. They didn’t say where it’s being printed and they didn’t mention if we can pick it up. We tried following up but received no response.
    I’ve just tried the TNT tracking using the barcode application number we got when we did the paper check and send. Unfortunately it’s not showing so I’m not sure if it’s printed.
    We’re going to the Peterborough office tomorrow to see if they will either redirect the printing to the Peterborough office if it’s still in the queue for printing or whether we can upgrade delivery to next day if it’s with the courier.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.