Passport upgrade – which office?

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Passport upgrade – which office?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bethanie
    Participant

My current application is with Newport office but my local is Durham. I’m going to email to upgrade as I only have a couple weeks before I leave. Which office do I email? Newport or Durham?

Thanks

passportproblems
    Participant

I was told to apply to my local office and then told to apply to the office that held my application! Haven’t heard from either! I’m hoping to get a call in Tuesday, I need to apply for visa before we travel!

fingerscrossed2022
    Participant

Bethanie email newport upgrade team Mark it urgent and all your proof of flight. I think you might be lucky because Newport are getting back to people. We were told to send our application to them but they phoned us back and told us we have to get in touch with Glasgow as that is where our passport is. Good luck

passportproblems
    Participant

@fingerscrossed2022

Have you been successful with the upgrade?

fingerscrossed2022
    Participant

@passportproblems No. We were told you had to be within 2 weeks of your travel and we are leaving Wales on the 25th to fly on the 26th so we applied on Monday but have not recived a call from the upgrade team yet. You have to wait for them to call you. We have been calling customer service everyday to try to push it along but all they say is “it will be ok” or “they are dealing with people in priority”

Bethanie
    Participant

@fingerscrossed2022 thank you! how long did it take for Newport to ring you from emailing? I’m worried I’ll miss a call at work 🙁

fingerscrossed2022
    Participant

@Bethanie We got a call the next day. But as i said earlier this was useless to us because all it said was we had to go back to Glasgow

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.