Passport Withdrawal of Application Letter – Address

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Passport Withdrawal of Application Letter – Address

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Simonbck
    Participant

I was advised to send my passport withdrawal letter to 3 Cherry Tree Lane, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7HQ but when I google that address it does not bring back anything related to a passport office. Can anyone confirm if that is the correct address?

johnmc
    Participant

Hi,

I have just renewed my passport online and told to send my old passport to

HM Passport Office
    UK-DAP
    Three Cherry Trees Lane
    Hemel Hempstead
    HP2 7HQ

There has been no updates on the tracking of my old passport or on the passport tracker for my new one and I got the same, when googling the address and on google maps nothing seems to come up.

lisam1988
    Participant

I don’t think any of the passport offices have mail that goes directly to them. I think all mail is sent off site and then directed to the correct place on site.

Simonbck
    Participant

I have just been told to send to the Durham office, where I initially sent the application. I got this confirmed by 2 people as I was not convinced about the initial conversation with passport advice. Just got to wait for the email confirmation that wirhdrawal is done and then onto the fast track application.

jadelem
    Participant

You do t have to wait. Just take a copy of the letter to your fast track. I just got my passport today. Fast track was last Thursday. Write to cancel original application 4 weeks ago. Still wasn’t cancelled. The passport office did it there and then when in my fast track appointment

Simonbck
    Participant

People are now saying that the policy has changed from Monday, that they won’t cancel there and then. How long do you have to wait to receive the cancellation email?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.