Passport withdrawn

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Passport withdrawn

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Snoopy55
    Participant

Anyone offer any help?
    My passport was submitted in February got lost and the reference number given to HMPO 19th April, despite numerous calls and emails to say I need this passport, and a submission of evidence of fights on Friday as requested by HMPO to day track it, they have now withdrawn my application.
    I fly in 11 days. Has anyone been in this situation or can offer help of what to do?

boblee4
    Participant

Is going to a passport office an option for you? I’m not sure there’ll be any way to get a passport in 10 days without going to one of their offices.

Snoopy55
    Participant

Boblee4 yes this is a option, and willing to do so, but at the risk of being turned away. I don’t have everyday free to do so. It’s still an hour and half drive one way.

Does it actually work?

boblee4
    Participant

I’m really sorry but I don’t know for definite. I have picked up a little knowledge just from reading threads on here. A recent story was someone turned up without an appointment at their local passport office and had a passport by the afternoon – but I think they already had an application sitting idle at another office (not cancelled like yours).

Perhaps you would need to book a premium 1 day or fast track 1 week appointment – @ukpassportcheck on twitter is a good place to keep an eye on for guidance on getting an appointment.

Sorry I can’t be of more help.

Snoopy55
    Participant

It’s actually turns out my application hasnt been withdrawn, as I called them and they said it is active. Despite me receiving an email and text this morning stating withdrawn application. Totally in the dark now 😭

boblee4
    Participant

@snoopy55 I’m not sure I’d rely on either piece of information as factual – they are so overrun I don’t think they know. I could speak to two different people within an hour of each other and they’d both say my application is at different stages (confirmed by doing this multiple times a day for the last week)

Keep pestering I think…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.