Please sign this UK government petition to improve passport application process

Home Forums General Travel Please sign this UK government petition to improve passport application process

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    AnnieS
    Participant

After a tricky and stressful passport renewal experience I have started a government petition. I think it would be great if we all used our tricky experiences to encourage positive change in the system. Please do sign it to help everyone on this forum. Thank you! 🙂

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/612738

Reform UK passport application tracking and options to fast-track applications
    We want the Government to:
    1. Improve passport tracking information so accurate, detailed and real-time information is available online for all passport applications.
    2. Allow the option to fast-track any passport application (for a fee) for any reason.

More details
    My recent experience of passport renewals has highlighted the need for the passport application system, and the tracking information provided to customers throughout the application process, to be overhauled.

There is a lack of communication in the system, which can cause a lot of stress. In addition, there is a lack of flexibility in the system for existing applications.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.