Possible shortcut to fasttrack

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Possible shortcut to fasttrack

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    restlesskid
    Participant

Passport application has been sitting in processing since end of Mar with zero movement, like my username suggests I was getting restless & wanted my passport quicker, so earlier this week I booked a one way flight with a very low cost airline for £7.99 for a day next week. I subsequently emailed the appropriate upgrade team & got a call back. Can collect passport from local office in 2 days.

Tonieeeeee
    Participant

Sorry to say this, but that is not the right way to go about it, at all.
    If people start doing that, it will clog the system even further and people that genuinely have a very expensive holiday within a couple of weeks could potentially miss out (and have in previous cases), if people buy fake £7.99 flights and jump to the front of the que!!!

cteague655
    Participant

Where do you find the emails for the upgrade teams? I have been on hold constantly for the past few days and cannot seem to get through. There is no update on my renewal and my flight is in 2 weeks

restlesskid
    Participant

Call 01633285419, email the upgrade team where your application is currently sitting with.

AnxiousSpiral
    Participant

I’m with Tonieee on this – I really hope no one else decides to follow your ‘advice’ and jump in front of people who are genuinely travelling within the next 2 weeks as this will just make everything so much worse

hairless
    Participant

I would imagine if the upgrade teams have to start asking for booking dates of flights and holidays then that will waste even more time for those who are desperate

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.