Post office check service calamity

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Post office check service calamity

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tommobot
    Participant

We’ve applied for a daughters passport late may via the post office checking service, and travelling in two weeks.

I’ve tried looking for an update using either the phone or the email services.

The only reference I have is the barcode ref, and an application ID on the receipt which starts with an A00000000XXXXX.

With this, I can’t get through the silly automated bots on the phone, or via email.

I’ve received an SMS to say they have received it, but even with additonal data on emails they still refuse to look for or find it.

Any advice please, starting to worry now!

wanting3
    Participant

Was it digital check and send or paper? I applied using the digital check and send and as soon as the application was submitted I got an email and text with the reference numbers. They were also on the receipt. Maybe try the web form to see if they can find your application number.

wanting3
    Participant

If it’s a paper application you can use this form

https://passportofficeforms.service.gov.uk/_/track-application.ofml

Foster Twelvetrees
    Participant

Did’nt the SMS have a 13 digit ref in the body of it starting PEX ?

tommobot
    Participant

No refence number on the text message…

It was sent via for royal mail paper check service.

I’ve tried the link many times and I just battle my way through an email autobot asking for more infroamtoon as they cant find the application.

Managed to speak to someone at HMPO yesterday, and again cant find the application.

Its been escalated, and expecting a call by Saturday…. Maybe a good thing?????

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.