Printing and delivery after approval

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Printing and delivery after approval

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Nicola123
    Participant

Any recent experiences on a child renewal timeline once approved and sent to print. Desperate to confirm delivery. Approved 1st April after submitting the application on 14th Feb. It has been processed in the Liverpool office. Due to travel 12th April. So stressful!

cmckenzie444
    Participant

Same boat as you here. Finally approved for a childs 1st passport on 31st at Liverpool, still no update on printing yet. We are due to fly 20th April… praying it is printed ASAP.

bmor84
    Participant

Mine was submitted 16th Feb, approved 29th March, Printed 4th April, awaiting tracking details

Noctule8
    Participant

Hi there anybody awaiting printing from Liverpool. Approved 5th April and still no notification of printed just wondering if anyone has any updates as as usual chat line useless

Nicola123
    Participant

I am also waiting my daughters renewal from Liverpool. Approved 1st and printed on 7th but no tracking details from TNT yet. We are supposed to travel Tuesday. I have abandoned all hope that will happen. Good luck

leahmca
    Participant

Your tracking details are postcode and then the PEX and the number. Follow the link you got sent via text to tNT site. Mine should be here tomorrow – printed 8th April

Noctule8
    Participant

Hi Nicola123 just had the text to say mine is printed. Hope you have had yours too or if not very soon.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.