Replacement for Lost Passport

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Replacement for Lost Passport

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SBen2210
    Participant

Hi,

I wondered if anyone had any experience with a replacement passport. I’m now at 9 weeks and 2 days since applying, due to fly on 7th July and waiting for a response back from the Liverpool Upgrade Team. I just spoke to someone who said in these exact words “you may be picked for an upgrade or you may not” so that’s concerning to hear! I also asked about turning up at my local passport office 48h beforehand with proof of flights, and he then said that can’t be done if it’s a replacement application.

Has anyone turned up at their office 48h before for a replacement and got their passport that day?

ktd22
    Participant

We are at exactly same timeline for our son’s passport application – done online for a both lost and expired passport. Sadly only realised after booking holiday. Next monday will be our date to request upgrade as meant to fly on 18th July, also at that stage will be 10weeks in (application submitted on 24th April and processing started on 29th April, although processing since disappeared from tracking).

Will watch what happens with yours with interest, good luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.