Still waiting

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Still waiting

• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by namehere1991.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    namehere1991
    Participant

I applied on 16th of March. Last check from my email says it’s still being processed. That’s 1 full month. How much longer? It’s the Glasgow office for me

Nicky B
    Participant

Ours was at the processing stage from 7th March to 8th April (34 days). Printed 13th April and received 14th April.

namehere1991
    Participant

Thankyou Nicky B
    I literally haven’t heard a word from them. But that’s very reassuring hopefully I’ll hear in the next week or two

namehere1991
    Participant

Thank you Nicky B this is reassuring to know. Gives me an idea. Hopefully I’ll hear soon. Thanks again for taking the time to reply.

felixtae
    Participant

I had applied on 16 February and it still says Send Your Documents. I even received reminder about sending it the documents or the application will be withdrawn on the 16 May. The documents were signed for on 20 February and after hundreds of call and webform. There is basically no useful reply at all. I reported the passport as lost and yet the application is not being processed either. Told to write a letter to the office to cancel the application, I did and sent at least 8 letters by registered mail and they were all signed for but still no response at all and neither the application is being cancelled.

Can anyone offer any advice with this? Who else I can talk to or make a complain to? They never process my application and yet charged for the application fee to receive and administer the application!!! This is beyond annoying!

fingerscrossed2022
    Participant

@namehere1991 Ours is the 18th of March also had no progress since then and also Glasgow

galls
    Participant

I tried to call them last night, 2 hours I waited then at 8pm it said office closed and cut me off. I have been sitting a processing stage for almost 6 weeks. I fly in 5 weeks and now full on stressed. I work full time and cant sit on the phone for hours on the hope they will answer, live chat isn’t working either. Is there any other number I can call, I have been trying 03001231973. I applied on the 16th March

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.