Stuck In ‘Identity Details Received’

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Stuck In ‘Identity Details Received’

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    stolenpassport
    Participant

We’ve had to go down the lost/stolen passport route and we’ve been stuck in ‘Identity Details Received’ for 2 weeks. From what I gather the next step should be to go to ‘Application Processing’ as I’ve read that all lost/stolen passport renewals need to be checked manually. However if I log into my tracker, it just says ‘we’ll email you when your application is approved’.

Does anyone else have any experience of this/what to do?

I don’t want to bog the lines down if I don’t need to but at the same time I don’t want to sit back, do nothing and then miss our holiday.

stolenpassport
    Participant

Update (for if anyone is ever in this situation !):

After over an hour on hold I got through to someone on the phone and they said that both passports were waiting to be examined manually.

One of the passports had a query on it saying there were no lost passport details on it but the other didn’t have a query on it at all.

I asked them to add the lost/stolen reference to the passports (as it doesn’t look like it’s pulled through) and she said she added them on – so I guess it’s now just a waiting game

stolenpassport
    Participant

another update:

Not sure if it’s related to ringing and given the L reference however both applications moved to application processing Friday 20th May after just over 2 weeks of being in identity details received

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.