Timeline of activity

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Timeline of activity

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    sparekh
    Participant

Can people post here the timeline of activity they had? I’m worried as I saw someone who has the “we have received your documents” and then on the same day the next stage started. But my documents were received on 17 Feb but the timeline hasn’t updated since then.

oldhammer
    Participant

Depends which office you sent them to. If you got to the forum page different passport offices, and check there people commonly put there time lines. Mine is in Liverpool and is at the same stage as you, on the same dates.

sparekh
    Participant

How do I find out which office it’s gone to?

conz1234
    Participant

Mine is Liverpool, here’s my current timeline’

Application Submitted: 28th Jan
    Documents Received:8th Feb
    Application Processing: 17th Feb

I also phoned last Friday the 25th but was told mine hadn’t been seen by anyone yet and to expect to wait at least another week before it goes any further.

sparekh
    Participant

I can see a gap between Documents Received and Application Processing so feel a bit reassured. On another timeline both of those were on the same day so wondered if somehow mine got missed.

sparekh
    Participant

Mine went to Durham by the way

thepassportwaiter
    Participant

From what I’ve seen of other people’s applications, Durham PO seem to skip the ‘Application in Process’ step, and move straight from ‘Documents Received’ to ‘Application Approved’ for an Adult Renewal…

trent
    Participant

Hello sparekh,
    Your application could go to the ‘application being processed’ stage or straight to approval. If you see the processing stage in your tracking, this would mean, as I understand it, that your application has gone into the regular/manual process, whereas if it goes straight to approval, then it would mean that your application was in a ‘digital queue’. That’s assuming they don’t come back and ask you for additional supporting documentation.
    Unfortunately, I’m seeing more and more applications going into the potentially slower, manual process.
    Good luck to all

sparekh
    Participant

Exciting update. I got the message that the application has been approved and the passport is being printed. Anyone know whether it’s a few days or weeks from this point on average?

Nash90
    Participant

pwt test

conz1234
    Participant

Phoned again today for an update. Was told that my passport is with the examiner now but they couldnt give me a timescale of when it would be approved and ready to send

jespop30
    Participant

In my experience it’s a few days, after passport has been printed, it’s usually been delivered a couple days later. I’ve done 5 passports and so far that’s how it’s been for the 4 I have received back, just waiting for the last one to do

Nash90
    Participant

Hi all – wondering if you can help. I submitted my “renewal” on 9th Feb, technically it was a replacement of a lost passport, that had also expired. So I had to report it lost & then submit a renewal form.

My time lime so far is:
    Application submitted – 09/02/2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity – 09/02/2022
    Email sent to someone to confirm your identity – 09/02/2022
    Identity details received – 09/02/2022
    Application being processed – 14/02/2022

It’s been nearly three weeks in total, I see other people getting more updates on their tracking in that time frame, should I query or would this be normal?

Thanks in advance!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.