TNT totally useless

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion TNT totally useless

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    oldhammer
    Participant

Passport was supposed to be delivered today, been changed to tomorrow one day before I need it. Can’t speak to anyone either just a pointless automatic service when you call. If they don’t deliver tommorow I’m totally screwed.

oldhammer
    Participant

After all the worry about it not been done in time as well!

malc1
    Participant

You can contact TNT by just responding to the auto Bot by saying help , They will ask you 3 times to try and explain and you will be put through to a operator who in my experience just now was useless

its now over 24 hours since the passport office sent a email to say that its on its way and it still hasn’t tracked and the lady told me that the passport still needs sent by the passport office and it could take 2 days for it to arrive.

We are hoping to go away next week, The passport was granted on Monday morning , So i expected the passport to arrive to day. Can i ask , How long did it take for your email to say its on its way to tracking ?

oldhammer
    Participant

Mine was marked as printed and sent on Tuesday. Still no email from TNT but I can track on there website using my postcode and PEX number. I’ve got absolutely everything crossed that it comes tomorow.

If I could get hold of someone to speak to I would go and collect the passport myself from there depot.

malc1
    Participant

Which TNT web site are you tracking on? If i go to the TNT passport tracking , it asks for the number that would be on the TNT Email

oldhammer
    Participant

Well I haven’t had any contact from TNT. I’m using there passport tracking website, using my postcode and PEX number.

malc1
    Participant

Its not working for me , So they can’t have the passport yet

malc1
    Participant

Just a update, Phoned TNT now 48 hours after the on its way Email and they say it must be at the passport office , Phoned the passport office who said that it should have been picked up.

Was hoping to book a holiday for next week, but that’s looking doubtful

It states that TNT deliver on Saturdays, But not holding any hope.

Reading TNT reviews on trustpilot , Looks like many have had issues

oldhammer
    Participant

Mine actually update to out for delivery. Spoke to someone who said it’s on the van and out. I’m ringing again at 3 as I have no faith that it’s coming. If there’s the possibility of me collecting it today I will!

malc1
    Participant

Update , Due for delivery on Monday and i can now see the tracking

oldhammer
    Participant

Did you receive it yet malc1?

xxmarley
    Participant

Hi just wondered if anyone had advice on the time between printing and receipt of passport? We had a notice that the passport had been printed and sent on 7 March but TNT are saying that they have no record of it at all! Passport office saying it has been sent.

bettydove1
    Participant

I’m having the exact same issue! Said it was printed on Friday and sent to delivery service on Sat morning!! Still received no tracking info/can’t track using application ref!

rossl92
    Participant

Same boat as a few others, over 48 hours now since the passport office sent a notification to say it’s on it’s way but I can’t track with TNT. Phoned them up and they say they haven’t got it yet, phoned the passport office and they say it might be sitting in their mailroom. What an absolute shambles.

Anyone had their passport show up without being able to track it? Was approved on Friday, printed and “sent” on Monday, hoping to have it for this Monday coming. I’m picturing it having fell down behind a desk in the mailroom or something

jimmybee
    Participant

Can anyone update us all on your progress on these please guys? All received in time or what? Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.