TOP TIP TO SEE DELIVERY

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion TOP TIP TO SEE DELIVERY

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    sammywin123
    Participant

Hi all,

After stressing the past 6 days, I’ve figured out how to tracking things before you receive anything from your courier.

Once you receive the message to say your passport was printed, in the text if it specifies TNT then that’s your courier otherwise if it doesn’t say anything it will be DHL.

I downloaded the DHL app this morning and found that my passport has arrived at the depot on Saturday and will be delivered at some point today! I didn’t even need a reference number!

Some people have got their passport next day, mines taken 6 days! So don’t stress!

johnmc
    Participant

I’ve had 2 passports delivered recently by TNT but it did not specify in the email that TNT are delivering them?

sammywin123
    Participant

If you download the apps, they will just pop up when your courier gets hold of it (it did for DHL)

My friend got told hers was TNT. Might not be the case for everyone

vexgem
    Participant

Had to make an account just to say THANK YOU for this advice. I have been stressing as we travel soon and TNT kept saying nothing was available for tracking but I did the DHL app and it has shown up now and being delivered tomorrow!

For anyone else wondering about timelines my passport was approved on the 18th, printed on the 21st and it’s arriving on the 26th (allegedly for now).

Kal07
    Participant

How do you check on DHL app without tracking number please?

I’m stressing. We are due to fly out on Wed 27th Apr. Passport said printed but have no idea if it will come in time.

ChrisACA87
    Participant

So it took 4 days to arrive at DHLs depot after being printed? In other words it sat in the passport office, like mine. Whole system is a shambles. 11 weeks to process and then lost in transit, ID documents already turned up but no sign of the passport. Passport office won’t do anything either. Brilliant.

What DHL app are you using, standard or express?

ChrisACA87
    Participant

The app links to your address, if they get anything with your address it should notify you.

vexgem
    Participant

I just used the DHL parcel app and as mentioned above it links to your address when you create a user as I was never given a tracking number for DHL.

ChrisACA87
    Participant

Had a txt saying DHL is delivering, not showing in the app so this obviously doesn’t always work. Assuming the txt is correct that is. Praying, hoping, pleading. . .

johnmc
    Participant

Literally just had a text saying mine was out for delivery by DHL, the tracker above didn’t seem to work as when I clicked the link it had already been delivered this morning and showed tracking info for yesterday also which wasn’t showing on the app

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.