Upgrade Service – Belfast

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Upgrade Service – Belfast

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Has anyone had any luck with the upgrade service from the belfast office?! I emailed on Wednesday and have not had a response or a call back despite being told I would within 48hours. I have seen others with success with the upgrade service from other offices but not Belfast?!

ritabix
    Participant

I have to wait another week for upgrade service. Interested to know if anyones successful. My application hasn’t had docs linked to it yet so I’m not eligible at the moment.

Do you have the PO BOX address for Belfast please? My application was sent to Liverpool, was then sent to London but is now is Belfast and I need to send cancellation letter there.

paulamcp31
    Participant

Do you know if you have to attend an appointment for the upgrade service or are they able to process it given they already have the paperwork?

00carlcook
    Participant

I have emails Belfast today asking for some information on how the upgrade works but I’m not building my hopes up, my daughters passport has been stuck at awaiting to be approved stage for nearly 4 weeks, we don’t fly till the 14th may but starting to get worried I won’t receive passport back in time.

coralp
    Participant

I just sent the email for the upgrade service today to Peterborough office. I haven’e seen anyone saying they got a reply after emailing though. Did you see people had success with the upgrade service? I am really not sure if those upgrade teams are working….

ritabix
    Participant

@coralp

I received a call today after an email I sent yesterday. Said I should receive another call within 48hrs to take payment. I’d leave it 48 hrs before calling again 🙂

coralp
    Participant

Good to know that someone actually got something from them.
    Please keep us updated~

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.