Upgrades

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    aimeejoy89
    Participant

Just had a call back from a previous logged request and been told the upgrade team isn’t working Tuesday. For all of you waiting and hoping I wouldn’t bother. This organisation is a joke.

fielding28
    Participant

What possible reason would they have not to work on Tuesday?! So sorry @aimeejoy89 especially as you have moved your flight! How their customer service team is allowed to get away with telling outright lies is beyond me – anywhere else and you’d be fired. Let’s see what they’re saying again tomorrow. Some people on Twitter appear to be saying they relieved calls from the upgrade teams over the weekend despite us being told they were off for the bank holiday…

aimeejoy89
    Participant

She said it was Easter Tuesday which apparently is a thing… news to me and I’ve worked full time for a good 15 years of my 32 year old life. She actively told me agents lie to get people of the phones I couldn’t believe it! I did tell her I have no confidence in her information given my experience and will see what happens tomorrow. I will be seeking compensation for this whole fiasco.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.