Waiting for passport to be printed!

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Waiting for passport to be printed!

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    paulamcp31
    Participant

I was told by the passport office that my passport was sent to print on the 9th April, I then received a text 2 days later to say I would receive it within a few working days! I contacted TNT today and they advised that they haven’t received it!!! Can anyone share how long it usually takes to get printed and dispatched after being sent to print! Been trying to get through to the passport office all morning – currently been on hold for the last 2 hours!

johnmc
    Participant

Hi, my time line is below for my adult renewal, I got a text off TNT this morning saying mine is out for delivery, doesn’t seem to have been a bad service considering there has been a bank holiday weekend in between it.

Passport printed 3:16am on 14 April 2022
    Application approved 10:17pm on 7 April 2022
    Documents received 9:33am on 7 April 2022
    Application received 10:47am on 2 April 2022
    Application submitted 10:46am on 2 April 2022

My daughters renewal, this went for printing on Thursday but had no updates since.

Application approved 7:01pm on 14 April 2022
    Identity details received 7:00pm on 14 April 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 12:55pm on 14 April 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 11:18am on 14 April 2022
    Documents received 2:34pm on 12 April 2022
    Application received 6:32pm on 5 April 2022
    Identity details received 6:29pm on 5 April 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 6:13pm on 5 April 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 5:46pm on 5 April 2022
    Application submitted 5:46pm on 5 April 2022

My sons passport renewal, this went for printing on Thursday but had no updates since.

Application approved 10:31am on 14 April 2022
    Documents received 2:02pm on 12 April 2022
    Application received 6:01pm on 5 April 2022
    Application submitted 6:01pm on 5 April 2022

paulamcp31
    Participant

Thanks John, mine went for print on the 9th, I managed to get through this morning and they told me it was printed on the 12th but might not get picked up by TNT until the end of this week due to the bank holiday.

m27lad
    Participant

Hi paulamcp31 – any update with yours? I spoke with a nice lady at TNT today she says they’ll do a pickup every “working day”. Mine was printed at 3:42 am on Friday 15th. I was expecting it to be dispatched by now. Surely it doesnt take this long to put it in an evelope and stick on a label?!

johnmc
    Participant

m27lad, mine was printed on Thursday and delivered yesterday by TNT, only notification I got that it had been dispatched was yesterday morning from TNT saying it was out for delivery

kingbambino
    Participant

Mine was also printed on the 15th and still waiting for an update . Mine has taken over 7 weeks so far!

cupcaKess
    Participant

Hi guys

Another stressed person here

I got the text today saying it’s been approved and is being printed im supposed to go to zante on the 6th of may is it likely I’ll make it??

This whole passport process has been so stressful and expensive I don’t know about you but 75.50 is a lot of money I didn’t expect it to be that much

paulamcp31
    Participant

I am still waiting, I was told it was printed on the 12th April and is still waiting to be picked up. That is 6 working days it has been sitting at Peterborough, I don’t understand if they are doing pick ups every day why it hasn’t been dispatched. I am starting to worry there is an issue and I am not going to receive it on time. I have been checking the tracking every day and TNT still do not have it.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by paulamcp31.
    m27lad
    Participant

Passport has arrived! I think an intervention from the my MP got things moving. It was delivered by DHL (not TNT), received a text this morning and tracked it to the door! Literally received the passport in my hand 24 hours before scheduled departure time. Such a relief.

Good luck to all those waiting, hang in there, I’m sure things will work out.

javaria96
    Participant

Anyones passport application on here sent to Glasgow?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.