Web chat – getting through?

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Web chat – getting through?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    davbell87
    Participant

Is anyone able to get through on webchat?

It states their are advisors available… I click, enter my query details, then straight away get a screen saying no one available.

rosie1973
    Participant

@davbell87 just put your name in that’s the longer you spend put information in you won’t get to speak to a agent tbh they can tell you know more either.Its so frustrating.

rosie1973
    Participant

@davbell87 just put your name in the longer you spend putting information in you won’t get to speak to a agent tbh they cant tell you know more either.Its so frustrating.

France22
    Participant

Rosie
    Thank you. By the time I input back on waiting

swm1982
    Participant

I know this is probably a really silly question but how do you even get onto web chat? I don’t see a link on the track application site

France22
    Participant

@Rosie1973
    Took your advice on webchat. Each time I imput name goes into waiting for agent, is it worth hanging in there or having another go? Thanks

France22
    Participant

I hung on when was ” waiting for agent” chatted to agent. Feel more positive. Rosie gave advice just put name and click

huzi67
    Participant

does this even work? I am “in” a new window but all it’s saying is “waiting for an agent”…

leesa160
    Participant

Same here…. since 08:05 this morning!!

davbell87
    Participant

Was getting nowhere with webchat so tried a suggestion on the forum and it worked!

Phone the standard phone number.
    Press 0 to continue call in Welsh

Someone answered straight away and asked if I wanted to continue in Welsh or English. Obviously said English and then the call continued as normal!

Weeks of waiting and this cheeky route hit me through to someone in less than 5 minutes!

leesa160
    Participant

Brilliant thank you 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.