Where to send supporting documents to

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Where to send supporting documents to

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #18950

    So I submitted my passport application 12 weeks ago ahead of my wedding with a PD2 form to change my name. After a lot of chasing I have found out that they now want to see my marriage certificate as the whole process has taken so long that I am now married. They said they sent me a letter over a week ago but I haven’t received it and I can’t get anyone to send me a copy or tell me where to send my certificate to. It’s now only three weeks until I’m supposed to travel on honeymoon so can’t afford to send my certificate to the wrong place or to wait for a letter which I doubt will arrive!

    Please can anyone advise where I would need to send my certificate to if my application is at Durham and also if there is anything I can do to speed up them processing the certificate?

    Thanks so much for your help as I’m at my wits end and have no idea where to turn!


    When I needed to send extra documents to Durham this is where I was told to send them in an email I received. You will need to put your pex number in the address.

    HM Passport Office
    PEX 123 456 7890
    Freemans Reach
    Riverside Place
    DH1 1SL

    My application was also approved a week after they received this so hopefully it should get processed pretty quick

    • This reply was modified 2 years ago by wanting3.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.