Will it arrive in time?

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Will it arrive in time?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Passport Chaser101
    Participant

Child renewal passport

Passport printed 10:12pm on 31 March 2022
    Application approved 3:33pm on 28 March 2022

Do you think it will arrive in time? I spoke to a member of the progress team Monday 28th March and she said we would have it by 1st/4th April. We travel on the 9th April and the worry it doesn’t come is too much.

I am checking the TNT Final Mile website every couple of hours and they are nothing but helpful on the phone of ‘when we get it you can come and get it from your local depot’ which is great but they haven’t got it yet’ so the worry continues.

Is there realistically anything I can do at all to help this situation?

Pickles22
    Participant

It *should* do but I think it really depends on where you are in the country and local TNT staffing; and, whether the passport is being printed centrally or locally (ie at an application centre). Our child’s first passport was only printed yesterday PM and arrived today..literally within 24hrs! With our child renewal it was 3 days from printing (26/03) to receiving (29/03). I’m not sure what else you can do other than call the passport office again. Really hope you get something on the TNT tracker soon. I can imagine how stressful this is!

Passport Chaser101
    Participant

TNT Tracking has just updated! It is in Manchester and should be delivered tomorrow!

Spoken to a lady at TNT Passport line and she advise I move the date on the TNT Final Mile to tomorrow instead of Thursday as it was.

The relief is crazy that we might actually get it after waiting since the 19th January.

bbmilt
    Participant

Passport Chaser101, that is such great news!
    Ours was delivered today after changing delivery date online yesterday.

Delivered 4.00pm 5th April
    Appeared on TNT tracking 4.30pm 4th April

Passport Chaser101
    Participant

Passport arrived 10:56 today through our letterbox – it was picked up last night at 16:03 by TNT and appeared on the TNT Final mile website shortly after. We used the TNT Final Mile to move the delivery date from Thursday (7th) to Today Wed (6th) easily. Arrived at the TNT depot at in the early morning and then out for delivery around 6:30 this morning. Arrived 10:56.

The relief is crazy at the moment and we can now book things for the holiday without feeling guilt. We fly in less than 48 hours so we cut it extremely close!

Hope everyone gets there passports as soon as possible. In all honesty we couldn’t do anything to make it happen faster, no magic number apart from waiting. The ONLY thing we had a control of was when TNT had it we got it delivered a day earlier than planned.

Passport printed 10:12pm on 31 March 2022
    Application approved 3:33pm on 28 March 2022
    Documents received 10:12am on 25 February 2022
    Application received 10:27am on 2 February 2022
    Identity details received 10:27am on 2 February 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 3:28pm on 29 January 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 3:24pm on 29 January 2022
    Application submitted 3:24pm on 29 January 2022

bbmilt
    Participant

So pleased for you Passport Chaser101. Enjoy your holiday!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.