Delay in Recording Documents Received?

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Delay in Recording Documents Received?

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    todney03
    Participant

After a 26 day between my documents being delivered to Durham and being formally “received” by Durham, it has then taken precisely one week to move from received” to actually getting the new passport delivered (speaking slightly too soon as it’s due via DHL later today).
    This was for an application sent from and received back to Europe.

So, for all those worrying about your documents not being logged as received, I think there are grounds for optimism. That wait does appear to be comfortably the longest part of the process for many of us.

Good luck, all.

Richie
    Participant

thank you todney03 for this update, I was getting concerned with the period of time from when documents were delivered to actually being confirmed as received, this at least for now has given me some relief.

Nawa
    Participant

My documents were delivered on May 5th and my application has still yet to be updated. As everyone else has pointed out, there is never anything resembling help from the office itself. My application is from Overseas so it will take even longer.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.