Passport printed and waiting TNT collection. Flying this Sunday

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Passport printed and waiting TNT collection. Flying this Sunday

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    DadT
    Participant

I’ve been in panic for a few weeks now but our sons application has been slowly progressing. We’re flying this Sunday and the passport was printed on the 29th March at 10pm. There has been no progress since and I’ve called in a few times trying to get someone to help without success. I got put through to Customer Service Management team and they looked at my case and said there was nothing they could do to expedite the TNT collection. Has anyone managed to get the passport office to help with the last stage of the process once it’s printed and awaiting collection? With only a few days left and the delays it’s not looking good.

Thanks!

hsr
    Participant

Same, my mrs passport printed on 29th 8:58pm and still not able to track on tnt website. Called tnt they said they dont have it.

DadT
    Participant

I’ve heard some folks as recently as this week receive theirs the following day after printing but find that hard to believe given all the delays and wha we’re seeing on this forum. I’m still hopeful but really could do with a tip or two to balance it in my favour. Will keep this post updated with the outcome.

hsr
    Participant

I am hoping tnt tracker starts working this evening.

Clabro2918
    Participant

I had message to say my passport had been printed around 8.30 this morning after a week in approved. I’ve had no further information but thought I would check the Tnt tracker with the passport delivery and it was in there and managed to change delivery for tomorrow. My advice would be to keep checking the tnt teacher with the passport reference, don’t wait for reference number. Fingers crossed for you.

PhilipS
    Participant

My daughter’s was printed Monday evening. Still can’t track in TNT. Cancelled a trip tomorrow because of it. I’m expecting it to come through early next week. We will go on that same trip in early May instead. Based on my review of posts on here it is taking most people a week from printing to receiving in hand

DadT
    Participant

TNT isn’t showing anything for my reference still. It throws an error which I’m assuming they haven’t received it yet. There are 4 of us flying this Sunday. I was thinking of splitting the booking as we’re only waiting on 1 passport. 2 of us would fly this Sunday and I’d reboot new flights for my wife and son next Friday but not sure if that’s still too risky should it not arrive by then. Being printed on the 29th at 10pm to possibly receiving it by Thursday 7th would be 9 days which I thought would be on the high end but not sure?

This is such a stressful time…

cjay
    Participant

For those who applied online – When you are putting in the reference number do you need to include the PEX part?

DadT
    Participant

You should be able to use with and without the PEX number according to the notes on the TNT tracking site. I’ve tried both and they show an error.

I called the passport helpline and they put me through to Urgent update team. They were helpful and sent an urgent message to the processing office for it to be sent today for next day. I’m dependant on someone at the processing office to pick that up and action it though. They also suggested I call TNT just in case they have it which I did but they confirmed they don’t have it yet. TNT collection is at 4.30pm daily. I was advised to keep checking the tracker online and if that shows my details then call back to TNT to get them to upgrade to next day delivery for tomorrow. There is still a chance it could arrive in time for our flight on Sunday but very little for anything to slip.

Will update again after 4.30pm to see if got picked up.

hsr
    Participant

i called hmpo and they said could take 5 working days for tnt to pick up. We travel on 14th so still have time.

hsr
    Participant

@DadT – Just checked tnt website and tracking is working. Initially showing for Monday delivery and have changed it to tomorrow. Lets see when they deliver it.

DadT
    Participant

Update: Passport has been collected by TNT. Trying to get through to TNT now to see if I can get hold of it tomorrow.

Nail biting…

cjay
    Participant

Good luck DadT !

hsr
    Participant

@DadT- Update just received a text from tnt that its out for delivery. Hopefully should get today.

DadT
    Participant

@hsr – that’s great news!

Unfortunately TNT tracking for ours isn’t stating out for delivery. I’m on hold with TNT to see if they have it in their depot and will try and collect.

So close…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.