Passport Printed – TNT Tracking?

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Passport Printed – TNT Tracking?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    LIngram19
    Participant

Evening all,

Much like you all, I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of a passport – my daughter’s 1st passport.

I had confirmation that it was printed on 18th, but nothing from TNT as yet – I’ve tried getting with my application number but not sure if I’m inputting in the right format.

Anyone had any updates from same printed date? Or can give confirmation on the right way to input application number?

Thanks very much ☺️

Tillybobs
    Participant

I had 3 passports printed on the 18th. 2 are showing on the tnt tracking but one not.
    It works either with the PEX at the beginning or just the numbers.

max1978
    Participant

Passport printed on 15th, text today to say out for delivery today. Probably a little behind due to bank holidays

walker1987
    Participant

Our passport was printed on 15th April and we are waiting. Having read Max 1978 comment I’m hopeful we will hear today or tomorrow. We fly a week on Sunday. The stress this causes is unreal isn’t it!

paulamcp31
    Participant

Mine was printed on the 12th and it is still waiting to be picked up – I was told there was delays due to the bank holiday but would have expected it to have been collected by now given it has been 6 working days!

max1978
    Participant

My daughters came from bootle if that’s any help

walker1987
    Participant

Thanks max that is helpful. We were through Bootle too. Can I ask did u get a tracking number saying will be 48hrs or literally a text to say out for delivery today?

Thanks

Lee

Applepeeler
    Participant

I didn’t get any notification of dispatch after my passport was printed on the 19/04 (just a schedule for delivery today text from TNT on 21/04) but I managed to track the delivery through the TNT delivery services page myself.

First by entering postcode and application reference (PEX number). This shows you the TNT reference number which you can use to track the delivery. Note that initially I was getting an ‘invalid’ message against the application reference which I assume meant that the passport had not been dispatched/picked up by TNT yet.

walker1987
    Participant

Omg guys literally got the text to say will be delivered between 6-7 to night. The relief! Finally getting a holiday. Luck and prayers to anyone waiting x

max1978
    Participant

No there was no update on passport tracker since has been printed, received a text from TNT this morning to say it’s out for delivery

LIngram19
    Participant

Thanks for all your helpful comments!! Fingers crossed any day then, pretty sure mine was at Bootle too, as that where I sent docs too and had no notifications to say it had been changed.

max1978
    Participant

Hopefully, I’ve got 2 down & 2 to go. So frustrating especially with the lack of updates

m27lad
    Participant

For those without TNT tracking or if its not working, another provider might have been used. I received my passport today via DHL, only got the text this morning with tracking information. It’s totally different to your PEX number and it was UK mainland delivery.

I stumbled across this a few days ago: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1012937/Passport_printing__V1_.pdf

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by m27lad.
    max1978
    Participant

Walker1987 mines literally just been posted through the door so hopefully yours won’t be long

LIngram19
    Participant

Very excited to say, I’ve finally got some tracking info. No contact for tnt but just through checking on the tracking site. Initial delivery date was 23/4 but was able to rearrange for tomorrow so 🤞

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.