Passport Printed – TNT Tracking?

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Passport Printed – TNT Tracking?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    LIngram19
    Participant

Passport delivered before 9am this morning!

For anyone curious of details:

Application history
    StatusDate
    Passport printed 1:02pm on 18 April 2022
    Application approved 8:07am on 13 April 2022
    Documents received 2:10pm on 31 March 2022
    Application received 6:31pm on 14 March 2022
    Identity details received 6:30pm on 14 March 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 6:52am on 14 March 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 10:40pm on 13 March 2022
    Application submitted 10:40pm on 13 March 2022

mumofgirls
    Participant

I waited 4/5days to be contacted by the upgrade team and the day before they called I got the message to say the application had been approved. This meant I missed the option to upgrade and now waiting for delivery!!
    The upgrade team said it had been printed (although I’ve not had an electronic update on this). What are the chances we get it by Wednesday (we fly on 27th!!)?! So stressed.

johnmc
    Participant

Bootle seem slow, I’ve received 2 of my 3 passports, all went to different places but the bootle one seems to be taking the longest.

My current time lines on x3 passport deliveries

Passport 1 Hemel hempstead, marked as printed on 14/04/22 at 08:13, received it on 19/04/22 (included 2 bank holidays)
    Passport 2 Corby, marked as printed on 20/04/22 at 08:13, received it on 22/04/22
    Passport 3 Bootle, marked as printed on 20/04/22 at 18:53, not yet received it

meera0108
    Participant

Hello,

I got a text to say my sons passport was printed on Friday (22nd) but I still haven’t heard anything about delivery. The message said it would be a few days before I was contacted by the delivery supplier but it’s been 4 days now and nothing? How long does it normally take? TiA

johnmc
    Participant

2 passports I recently done took 2 days from printing to delivery via TNT

1 passport took 7 days from printing to delivery via DHL

kshanss20
    Participant

I followed the TNT Tracking with the Pex Number and it is showing my passport will be delivered tommorow.

I originally applied on March 16th Application was only approved 20th April and Passport printed 24th April

meera0108
    Participant

Yes I got a text today from DHL to say parcel will be delivered between these times but it never came and the tracking says it’s back at the depot! However my husband was in the whole time!! So I’ve rearranged it for tomorrow but I’m a bit dubious as to what happened there and wether to just arrange to collect it from the depot myself now.

nicolabanwell
    Participant

Can anyone please tell me how long you had to wait between the ‘being printed’ message and then being told it was being despatched? Thank-you.

Applepeeler
    Participant

Hi,

I didn’t get any notification of dispatch after my passport was printed but I managed to track the delivery through the TNT delivery support page

https://delivery.tnt.com/tracking

First by entering postcode and application reference (PEX number). This shows the TNT reference number which you can use to track the delivery. Note that initially I was getting an ‘invalid’ message against the application reference which I assume meant that my passport had not been dispatched/picked up by TNT yet.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.