Passport with examiner

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Passport with examiner

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    hs99
    Participant

lisam1988 & gracelay25 wow it took a long time for it to go to being with an examiner from you applying, have you called and asked for a call back from the processing team to answer why? I am currently awaiting a call back from them so I’ll see if they actually call… what a waste of so many weeks waiting with it not doing anything on the system? I applied 14th Feb, documents recieved 23rd Feb then processing on 24th Feb with no further updates. Mines at Durham. Hope we get some answers soon. Worriedgroom22 everyone else I’ve spoken to say the same, they won’t help until its 10 weeks from documents recieved which I don’t think is very fair either. Good luck to you all

gracelay25
    Participant

hs99 – I finally managed to get through to the customer service team who told me there is no need or point to speak to the progress team because they will just give me the same advice she is giving me now which is it can take up to 10 weeks. Really helpful! 🙄
    Good luck everyone!

lisam1988
    Participant

hs99 – I have spoken to someone twice and just had the exact same response both times. If there is no change from processing I will be phoning the day it enters week 9 and trying to get them to speed things along so that I get it within the 10 weeks!

Passportwait
    Participant

I applied the 10th March went into processing 16th March, it’s still processing, I have rung many time when they tell me it’s in a queue, I rang today to be told it’s out of the queue and is now with the examiners work load waiting to be seen, don’t know if they telling me a load of rubbish just to get me off the phone 🤔

Angry mother
    Participant

Mine applications have been for over 10 weeks and when I called them they said that 10 weeks is just an advise and it can take longer. I have asked for an escalation as it has been 10 weeks and the lady said that escalation is just a note to the examiner and it won’t speed up the process. We have applied on 15th Feb and our applications have already been in 3 offices

Passportwait
    Participant

Update my photo was rejected so had so send another, fingers crossed it’s ok

Cariad94
    Participant

@passportwait, I think that might be a good sign actually…… Someone has actually looked at your application!

Passportwait
    Participant

I really hope so 🤞🤞🤞🤞 I wonder if they needed more info, surly they would of asked the same time they rejected the photo, really hope it will just be approved now

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.