Processing

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    djbdane
    Participant

There are two routes
    Docs received -> approved
    and
    Docs received -> processing

when the update is processing then your application has dropped out of the digital processing route into the manual route – then I am afraid you’re in for a wait. But be careful simply requesting a call back about your application is apparently enough to drop it from the digital path.

Spot13
    Participant

Hi Lisa, just to give you some hope, all moved quickly after my last post. Interview yesterday and application approved straightaway. Now just waiting for it to be posted….. still a long time since 11 March though

Eagles6
    Participant

Processing since 6th April. Genuinely believe they are dealing with all recent incoming applications but have a pile which were in backlog only being dealt with when travel is imminent. Looks like an improvement but in reality lots still waiting.

Lisa
    Participant

Oh that’s fantastic Spot congratulations. Yeah Eagles I think they are rushing through new applications then they can reduce their turnaround. Good luck I hope you get yours soon .

swm1982
    Participant

Hi all,
    Has anybody actually had a decent experience after their passport moves to “being processed”? My daughters passport renewal dropped into this state 3 days ago, at first I was happy that it had finally moved from “documents received” but after reading the horror stories on here it would appear I’m now in for a long wait? We fly in August so I’m just hoping I don’t fall into a 12 week black hole like some other unfortunate people 🙁

Laura1984
    Participant

Hi swm182, we are in the same boat. My daughters application changed to processing on the 11th after weeks of ‘documents received’. We are meant to fly on 11th June but that seems very unlikely now!

swm1982
    Participant

Hi Laura1984,
    I’ve read some things that say newer applications are being processed faster, not good for people who have been processing since March but maybe a glimmer of hope for us? I’ll let you know if I get any updates, could you do the same? Good luck!

France22
    Participant

Hi All
    I’ve just emailed my MP and explained it only appears near applications are being processed quickly and for help with mine. Maybe be worth it????

swm1982
    Participant

Hi France22,

Yeah I’ll definitely email my local MP if i get stuck in processing for ages. I fly in August so will leave it for the people who definitely need the help.. I’ll start getting extra nervous if I get to July and I’m still stuck 🙁

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.