Replacement of lost passport

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Replacement of lost passport

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Redpizzi
    Participant

I applied for my Lost Expired replacement passport on the 31st of March.
    Application said 6 to 8 weeks

Had a phone call from the passport office on the 14th April to confirm the lost passport had been complete and details passed to the replacement team.

Heard nothing since.

I fly 24th June. So not panicking too much yet. But it’s nearly squeak bum time.

Application history
    Application being processed
    3:55pm on 7 April 2022
    Identity details received
    12:02pm on 31 March 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity
    11:50am on 31 March 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 11:44am on 31 March 2022
    Application submitted
    11:44am on 31 March 2022

Redpizzi
    Participant

Update.
    Called the phone number and he said everything looks OK and I should receive the passport before 16th June.

He said if I haven’t heard anything on the 10th June then to ring back and we can look into applying for a fast track.

ZinaZara
    Participant

Hi All,

Use the webchat service! my application moved from ‘identity details received’ to ‘processing’ the same day.

Also, on the webchat ask them which office your application has been assigned to, mine is current at Peterborough.

If it gets to 2 weeks before you fly and it has not been approved or sent call them and request to upgrade to fast track or premium (fast track £67, premium £102).

I’m hoping mine is not stuck in processing for too long. :/

Best wishes,

Rosina

Redpizzi
    Participant

Thank you for this information
    I rang the help line on friday since my application has been in Processing since April 7th.
    They said I should get my passport by June 10th. If not ring up and sort a collection.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.