Who’s standing by the phone today

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Who’s standing by the phone today

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    foxtrotlady
    Participant

Hello has anyone had any luck with upgrade service today, I called and was advised to wait a few more days as it had been a bank holiday. Think I will try calling again tomorrow. Did wonder if it’s worth trying to send another email. Hope Aimeejoy got her passport and that finger crossed is progressing.

coralp
    Participant

No luck with us today except received a “we’ve got your documents” text which is extant the same as 3 weeks ago. Called the advice line and then was cut off while waiting to speak to the progress team. Forwarded my original email to the upgrade team and got the auto reply saying they will contact in 2 business days.
    Absolute a terrible management and I doubt how many people are working in those office and what is taking so long for them to check and approve one application. Oh and stick to their words.

fingerscrossed2022
    Participant

@foxtrotlady still waiting for the elusive upgrade team to call us…..

coralp
    Participant

Just had a check and our application finally moved from Documents received to Being processed.
    5 weeks after they received our documents. 5 WEEKS!!

FALLEN
    Participant

Now been on hold for 2 hours 12 minutes ….going to be a record !!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.