Average time between documents delivered and registered as received?

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Average time between documents delivered and registered as received?

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    meera0108
    Participant

Yeah I just find it’s a bit unfair as documents can be signed for the day after you send them yet it can take them from 1-3 weeks to acknowledge your documents which isn’t our fault yet we have to suffer in a way especially if you have a holiday booked.

retep
    Participant

I think they actually really mean it could be 14-15 weeks since takes 3-4 weeks to get docs into system, then 1-2 weeks for delivery. Be warned.

meera0108
    Participant

It took 11 working days for the docs to be approved on the system so that’s like just under two weeks. Not quite 3-4 weeks although that may be the case for some perhaps. The waiting game Is definitely stressful either way

MaxNRG
    Participant

I just got a reminder email and text to send my documents from the HMPO. Kind of dumb when it’s been 10 days since my documents were signed for at the Durham office. Will try to forget about this for the next couple of weeks.

lucyxo
    Participant

Hi, can I just jump in here??

I sent my old passports 2 weeks ago tomorrow. Still not showing as documents received but was signed for on 26th April. Not to worried but Did you still receive reminders to send your old passport during the time documents received wasn’t showing on your application tracker? I’ve received a reminder tonight and it’s sent me into a panic.

Woodhj_uk
    Participant

Lucyxo,

At Liverpool office both me and another user waited almost 2 weeks and then they acknowledged receipt. (it was 11 working days accounting for the bank holiday). So if it is there you sent them, there seems to be about a 2 week mailroom wait. Cant say for anywhere else.

Upsidedown
    Participant

Hi our documents sat at Durham for 4 weeks before they acknowledged receipt. We did call at 3 weeks as we received another reminder that said our applications would be cancelled unless documents received. Spoke to a very helpful lady from the processing in Wales who emailed Durham and documents received officially a few days later.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.