Glasgow

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    welshclairy
    Participant

Child renewal. Twitter DM after 2.5 weeks informing of travel date. Passport sorted the following day and received today.

Application history
    StatusDate
    Passport printed and sent 2:08pm on 21 September 2021
    Application approved 9:24am on 21 September 2021
    Documents received 10:48am on 2 September 2021
    Application received 8:02pm on 29 August 2021
    Identity details received 8:02pm on 29 August 2021
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 7:24pm on 29 August 2021
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 7:21pm on 29 August 2021
    Application submitted 7:21pm on 29 August 2021

RTimney
    Participant

Sent 06/09/21
    Identity confirmed 13/09
    Docs received 17/09 (it’s been sat like this on the application website until now. Due to travel on 16/10
    no update via HM passport.gov panicked lots, followed Twitter & this website, DMed HM passport services on Twitter chasing & got a generic response within 24hrs. Received a text today 08/10 to say it is with courier. Fingers crossed it’ll arrive before next Saturday. I’ll keep you posted.

RTimney
    Participant

Forgot to say this was for a child’s renewal.

teddypicker900
    Participant

I am really worried that my passport won’t arrive on time I am on doc received 4 October and my holiday is 7 November should I be ok or should I do fast track do you need your old passport for that

NervousWreck
    Participant

Hi glad to hear some light .. did you get the passport on time for travel? I’m waiting for child renewal and we fly out 23rd (next week) I have messaged via Twitter too and endless calls to passport office begging to help but just general info given ie 10 weeks wait 😩 although they have noted our dates of travel so just waiting ..

ggrady
    Participant

Hi does anybody know the direct email for Glasgow? Having no luck trying to contact them by phone and no reply on twitter. Thanks in advance.

BTWalters
    Participant

Hey!

How long has everyone been waiting recently!??

I applied start of Jan and still waiting, I kind of need my passport fast but not urgent so couldn’t get an appointment.

Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.