New Upgrade details ……

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion New Upgrade details ……

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    ritabix
    Participant

Just enquired and it’s basically an option to upgrade you to Fast track.

£101 for adult renewal
    £73 for child’s

Need to call them 14 days before travel and progress team will call to action it. You’ll need to provide proof of travel and most importantly it’s still not 100% guaranteed!!!!! 🙄

frazmorris75
    Participant

Thank you, at least we have a figure. Fo you know how we apply?

ritabix
    Participant

You have to wait until 14 days exactly till travel. Call HMPO and they will get someone from progress team to action it for you.

frazmorris75
    Participant

Thank you 😊 Monday call it is then

JaimeDeschain
    Participant

How do you prove the holiday is 2 weeks away?

iDixonn
    Participant

I spoke with someone today who gave me the email address to send my proof of flights which are for next week. I sent it to the upgrade team in Durham who should be contacting me tomorrow to pay for the premium service

ritabix
    Participant

@idixonn keep us posted on how you get on please 😉

nassao41
    Participant

Does anyone know if you can do this for a first time adult passport, or is it still only adult renewals that they will fast track?

JaimeDeschain
    Participant

So you could book a cheap flight and get fast tracked early that way?

Tillybobs
    Participant

Is this an option for all passport applications? Is it just Monday-fri that can phone? Our 14 days are from Sunday with the Easter weekend in the middle

iDixonn
    Participant

Still waiting for call from Upgrade team after them asking me to send comfirmation of my flights, anyone had a call from them yet to upgrade to Premium?

paulamcp31
    Participant

Does anyone know if you need to make an appointment to go to an office as part of the fast track or are the upgrade team able to do it without seeing you?

foxtrotlady
    Participant

Has anyone had any success with upgrade service as I keep trying to call the progress team and they keep cutting the call off after 20 mins of holding, any suggestion? Due to fly in two weeks.

foxtrotlady
    Participant

Did you have any success with the upgrade service?
    🤞

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by foxtrotlady.
    Tillybobs
    Participant

I spoke to someone on Saturday on the processing number. I have sent my email but she said it would be 2-3 working days before I hear anything so not sure how it will all work if I do hear back.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.