New Upgrade details ……

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion New Upgrade details ……

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    retep
    Participant

If it involves them sending it back by a courier I’d add another week or two on to that estimate. They are supposed to send international by DHL but zero after 7 days.

foxtrotlady
    Participant

Hi How is you upgrade progressing did you call the help line to star the process off, I am having very little joy finding out how to upgrade, also have easter break so not sure I can submit my request at the weekend which will be my day 14.

ritabix
    Participant

I received a call today. I had to email the upgrade team.

Subject: URGENT UPGRADE/PEX no/date of travel

Name
    DOB
    PEX no
    Tel number
    Flight reference with date/time screen shot

She said I will receive a callback within 48 hours for payment.

It doesn’t involve an interview. I will update you all web I’ve received the call for payment

ritabix
    Participant

Upgrade email address are

Belfastupgradeteam@hmpo.gov.uk
    Bootleupgradeteam@hmpo.gov.uk

Basically

The office you applied to@hmpo.gov.uk

Please check where your application is before you submit as mine was moved to 3 different offices.

ritabix
    Participant

Advisor also said only send on request once. Otherwise it’s clogging up the system. People are sending in multiple requests. It won’t help you doing that 🙂

foxtrotlady
    Participant

Hi the passport is with the Durham office waiting to be checked still, it’s been there for 5 weeks, so I will try call again tomorrow to get the email address to send evidence of flight etc, so I can upgrade, wish me luck, hope others have joy, wishing others in this situation joy in this awful process.

foxtrotlady
    Participant

Tillybobs you said your count down 14 days was from Sunday, what day did you email your details to the upgrade team and have you heard anything yet. Thanks fingers crossed for us all.

Tillybobs
    Participant

I emailed on Saturday after I spoke to them. She didn’t say I had to wait to send it on the Sunday. I haven’t heard anything from them but 2 out of 3 have now been approved so guessing I can’t upgrade them and probably won’t get them in time now with them still needing to be printed and sent.

Tillybobs
    Participant

I was told Liverpool to email not Bootle?

ritabix
    Participant

Sorry Tilly, you’re right. It is Liverpooluogradeteam@hmpo.gov.uk

Tillybobs
    Participant

Phew. Let’s hope I hear something today 🤞🏻

fielding28
    Participant

I was told to email Glasgow on the basis it’s my local office, but my application is being processed at Liverpool – should it be Liverpool I’m emailing then? Thanks all!

fingerscrossed2022
    Participant

I was told to email Glasgow as well but my local office is Liverpool. Maybe Glasgow is the lead on this new upgrade?

coralp
    Participant

I was told to email Peterborough and that’s where I sent the documents to as well. So I think you should email where your application is, not your local office.

aimeejoy89
    Participant

My partner was given Peterborough email when he attended a fast track that was rejected because she wouldn’t accept the letter of withdrawal. Came to light 4 days after he sent the email to Peterborough that it should of gone to Liverpool where his original application is being handled, given it was the same agent that told him where my original application was being handled that he was handed a written note with the Peterborough update team email along with what i should send.
    Its an absolute mess. All these delays caused by them and them only now I will be travelling alone with just my 4 year old daughter. Enormously distressing and stressful time.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.