Anybody Who has been sucsessful through new upgrade process please give us all

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Anybody Who has been sucsessful through new upgrade process please give us all

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    fingerscrossed2022
    Participant

1) When do you fly
    2) How long after your email were you contacted by the upgrade team
    3) Which office dealt with your upgrade
    4) How long after your payment was the passport delivered

I think all of us on this forum need some good news

coralp
    Participant

I wish I could make this post very soon !

Rhianjl
    Participant

Flying 25th of April
    Contacted me 4 days after email sent
    Newport office
    Phoned me today & Passport printed today..had to pay £102 for the upgrade. Given option to collect Saturday morning from Newport… due to work commitments I can’t make it…
    Moneys not taken until passport printed.. out for delivery with TNT 19/4/22

Hope this helps

passportproblems
    Participant

@Rhianjl

That is great news!! There is hope for the rest of us, I’m waiting on my call from Durham office!

Question, who dealt with you upgrade? The office who held your documents or your local office?

thegoogly
    Participant

Some hope!

Rhianjl
    Participant

My local office.got everything crossed for u guys

aimeejoy89
    Participant

Anyone expecting a call from the upgrade team today? We fly Monday!!!

fielding28
    Participant

@aimeejoy89 I’ve been told the upgrade teams are still working through this weekend so you might still hear something! It’s painful I know but another call might be worth a shot – I got through straight away about 20 mins ago.

passportproblems
    Participant

@fielding28

No consistency!! I was told the Durham office have skeleton staff this weekend and upgrade calls are expected from the 19th!!! 🤬

aimeejoy89
    Participant

I’ve called 4 times now on the general number and I’ve been promised an urgent call back, no one as helpful as the lady I spoke to first thing and I can’t seem to get back to this one person. You’re not wrong it is so painful!

fingerscrossed2022
    Participant

Ok guys. Just wanted to bring this subject back up to the top.
    I can see there are a few of us traveling in less than a week so i guess we are all praying for a call on Tuesday.
    Please keep everyone updated either with good news or to vent your frustration
    As always Fingers crossed

Tillybobs
    Participant

Fingers crossed for us all this week 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

urgentpassport0426
    Participant

Phoned again today – was passed through to the progress team (took about an hour) and she said upgrade team are not working today. I explained I sent an email last Tuesday and she said I should have got a call by now. She’s now put a note on our application and said to expect a call in the next two days… Been told “next two days” so many times now… Oh well, will just have to call up again tomorrow to keep chasing. She also emphasised that it is a request and it is not guaranteed, but either way they should contact you to let you know.

coralp
    Participant

@rhianjl
    Was your application at your local office when your requesting for the upgrade? Or your application was with other office but your local office took over and did the upgrade?

kebybaby
    Participant

Hello guys;

I hope that other people hear back soon.

I emailed on the 12th of April, had an email on next day asking to confirm my evidence of travel, and then on Saturday 16/04/22 had a phone call to pay my extra top up to fast track (£95.50). Within a few hours so got a text to say my application had been approved and I was told my passport would be dispatched today (19/04/22).

Due to travel a week today 26/04/22. This is the Belfast upgrade team. My initially application was sent to Bootle on the 19/03/22 and then it was transferred to Belfast before I applied to upgrade.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.