Anybody Who has been sucsessful through new upgrade process please give us all

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Anybody Who has been sucsessful through new upgrade process please give us all

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    popsade
    Participant

1) When do you fly – 04th May 2022
    2) How long after your email were you contacted by the upgrade team – 2days
    3) Which office dealt with your upgrade – Belfast
    4) How long after your payment was the passport delivered – 2 days, Payment took on Friday, Passport was received Monday.

This was for my son’s child renewal, I did worry that the upgrade team wouldn’t contact me but they did! I have Faith in the upgrade process!

Wish you all the best x

foxtrotlady
    Participant

So demoralised told yesterday upgrade team would call me back, no call! I waited till lunch time today and called again processing team said they would send a message to upgrade team and hopefully I would get a call back today, now 5pm so that’s unlikely till Monday at earliest as I was told the up grade team are not in at weekends. Supposed to be flying on 1st May. This whole process is sole destroying. I just want my life back as dare not leave the hose in case mobile can’t get a signal. Feel sick in my heart.

Christina
    Participant

I have spent most of this week on hold trying to get through, I get to speak to someone then transferred and put on hold again. I am due to fly on Monday ….

foxtrotlady
    Participant

Have you been advised to email the upgrade team where your passport is supposed to be being processed?
    Try phoning again and ask to speak to the progress team. I think they work today but not sure if the upgrade team work weekends.
    I am still waiting will keep fingers crossed for you and us.

coralp
    Participant

We’ve got the passport and supporting documents delivered today. So don’t give up as they can get it done the same day and delivered the next day!

foxtrotlady
    Participant

@coralp I so do hope they sort us out next week as we will not be able to move the dates and then goodness knows we stand to loose a lot of money! I am so glad 😀 it worked out for you, keep your fingers for us. We are due to fly 1st May so I hope they contact us soon.

CathFitzz
    Participant

When did you contact the Belfast office?
    I contacted them last week, I fly on 8th. I’m hoping I don’t have to wait until a couple of days before!

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.