Anybody Who has been sucsessful through new upgrade process please give us all

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion Anybody Who has been sucsessful through new upgrade process please give us all

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    coralp
    Participant

Are they not only giving upgrade for those with flight booking in the next 14 days?
    we are in the same boat and we need to have the supporting documents back by 25th as well as my husband’s passport in them. I’m sick of being told “in 48 hours””in 2 working days”

I spoke to someone on twitter and she said she went to her local office and bagged them to help. And they sent an email to the peterborough customer service but said couldn’t guarantee anything. and she rearrange her hotel booking losing £500 and then got a call in the after saying her passport can be collected the next day.

Praying for everyone of us get a call today!!!!!!!!!

passportproblems
    Participant

Ive called through today and been told they have massive problems with people giving out the email address to people that are not eligible for upgrade!!

Thats just f*****d its up for the rest of us!!

coralp
    Participant

such a bad management and training to those agents. I’ve only email twice so far as I saw somewhere saying stop sending the same emails to blockage the systems. I guess I will have to emails more and hope one of them get seen

urgentpassport0426
    Participant

I’ve just emailed again and got an automatic email saying do not send multiple emails, although a couple of customer advisers told me to if I hadn’t heard back in ‘2 days’ I should. It’s weird, I’ve sent in total about 5/6 emails but only 2 have come back with an automatic email…

awaitingrenewal
    Participant

I am due to fly on 25th April. I spoke to someone last Tuesday who told me to send an email with proof that I am due to go on 25th. I still haven’t received a call when I was assured I would get a call-back by Thursday. When I phoned on Thursday, I was told the examiners would be working bank holiday. I spent Friday on hold for 2 hours to be told no one is working and to try again Tuesday. I spoke to someone yesterday who told me to resend the email which I have done. I am still waiting a call regarding upgrading this.
    I am so worried. Previously, sent a letter to Durham which had no recognition. I was told 3 weeks ago I couldn’t withdrawn my application and get a fast track as my documents may take too long to come back.
    I am so stressed, I haven’t been sleeping and every call agent works from home and tells me something different.
    I am hoping all this stress pays off and I receive my passport otherwise I will lose £3,500 🙁

urgentpassport0426
    Participant

I feel your pain @awaitingrenewal. I am also waiting for Durham upgrade team to get back to me re flight on 26th. As I’ve said I’ve seen people getting calls back a couple of days before they fly, fingers crossed for us. Please let us know if you hear back!

awaitingrenewal
    Participant

@urgentpassport0426 I have just spoken to someone in the progress team who has put an urgent call back request to the upgrade team as there has been a glitch in their system when transferring. Typical!
    I will let you know if I receive any update!
    Fingers crossed for us!

passportproblems
    Participant

Im in the same situation, wrongly advised to send details to London, then to Durham! have had no call yet.

I was told this morning that the emails are getting clogged up because of multiple emails and people who are not eligible emailing having got the email address from this forum and twitter!

They told me to be patient and someone will call me, I have to admit my patience is wearing very thin.

fingerscrossed2022
    Participant

In all honestly how can we sit here and do nothing like requested.
    We have had so many people say dont worry someone will call. Then another day goes by without any contact.
    Sounds like we are in the same boat as we all fly early next week (i’m the 26th)
    When do we actualy give up hope
    I am dreading that phone call to the holiday company.
    I know we will loose 5k and there is no chance of getting that money back.
    Every phone call raise’s your hope. Only to be dashed when you hear ” would you like to take part in a survey”
    We have even been contacted by the passport office to ask us how we found the service. I think you can imagine the response they got.

kebybaby
    Participant

Hearing your guys messages, my heart goes to you, I phoned up and asked them about the upgrade service and then they told me to email, but there was also something on my file added. I really hope you guys get your passports in time. They phoned me a few days after the email, it was on the Saturday and I emailed on the Wednesday.

To complete to story, my passport has been delivered by Royal Mail, although it has been signed for but no one is home so I really hope it’s sat on my doormat.

As some hope they took the payment on the Saturday and it’s been delivered on the Wednesday and there has been Easter and Easter Monday since then.

Really keeping everything crossed.

awaitingrenewal
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

I hope you’re hanging in there.

I have received a no caller id today after being on hold for 4 hours. I have been told I can upgrade my passport and get it tomorrow before 1pm with royal mail for £99.12.
    The payments has gone through at Durham passport office.
    Hopefully it will be here for tomorrow.

Fingers crossed for you all.
    No one deserves to go through this much stress!

passportproblems
    Participant

Another amazing story!!

i so happy for you, please tell us your travel date. these calls seem to be coming very last minute and i need to apply for visa!!

awaitingrenewal
    Participant

I am going on Monday 25th April 🙂

javaria96
    Participant

Hi guys, I’m due to travel 16th May and I’m also in urgent need of my passport. Mines was a renewal. I’m very surprised at the upgrade prices as I was told it costs £66 and it is a guaranteed service. I’m currently so stressed over this passport having sleepless nights over it. Just hope everyone gets theirs on time. Has anyone had any experience with Glasgow office.? My old passport was sent to the Glasgow office.

orlaniamh
    Participant

Has anyone heard anything back from the Liverpool Upgrade Team? I am waiting to hear back from them after I sent my upgrade request email last Friday and haven’t heard anything and also didn’t get a confirmation back from my email. I put the date I fly (29th April) as the subject like I was told to. I’m worried that none of the success stories seem to be anyone who’s passport is at Liverpool.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.