Applications whilst locked down

Home Forums COVID-19 Applications whilst locked down

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 690 total)
  • Author
    cesrabbit
    Participant

You get a text. And when it’s been despatched. Good luck.

sprajax1
    Participant

Thanks 🙂

Newgirl
    Participant

Finally!!!!!! I just have to hope it’s here for Wednesday as we travel Thursday morning!!! No idea how to track it???

I had to email in on Friday with proof of holiday being booked before Covid to get it expedited. But I did ring every day for a week and a half trying to get it escalated. Traumatic! I hope that the back logs are being cleared now and you all get your passports in time for your holidays x

Passport printed and sent 12:20pm on 18 July 2020
    Application approved 11:36am on 18 July 2020
    Application being processed 1:30pm on 7 July 2020
    Documents received 11:52am on 7 July 2020
    Use paper form to confirm identity 4:22pm on 24 June 2020
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 4:21pm on 24 June 2020
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 4:19pm on 24 June 2020
    Application submitted 4:19pm on 24 June 2020

jamesd1974
    Participant

Sent Friday you will get it Tuesday for sure

AJDwaiting
    Participant

Received two adult renewals and first child passport through the letterbox yesterday 17th July. All 3 blue and from Durham office. Full timeline (I sent documents for all 3 together as a family application meaning all 3 progressed at the same stage together)

Passport received 17th July
    Passport printed and sent 3:15pm on 15 July 2020
    Application approved 10:01am on 14 July 2020
    Application being processed 7:44am on 25 June 2020
    Documents received 12:35pm on 23 June 2020
    Application received 7:05pm on 12 June 2020
    Application submitted 7:05pm on 12 June 2020

Rickymf89
    Participant

Hi newgirl

Can I just ask why did you have to proof you booked before covid I booked holiday on 5th and submitted application on 4th july but I’m really worried that it may not come before I fly on the 26th Aug can any body please help

Koviashi
    Participant

Hello there

I wonder if there is anyone who can help. I applied for first adult passport on Jun 13th, and have been stuck on processing since Jun 22nd. I sent a dm to HM passport on 14th Jul and still awaiting a response.

I want to go away to Germany in September (if it arrives sooner I’ll go away sooner), and as it gets closer I grow more and more anxious that my passport wont arrive in time. I know there should be an interview also.

I haven’t booked any flights, and during this corona stuff it just sends my anxiety through the roof. Wait times seem to be going down, but still as yet my passport status hasn’t changed. My documents were sent to Newport if that helps.

Is there anything I can do to get things moving? What can I expect to happen during this process?.. I feel so powerless and as time moves on, I’m finding it harder to deal with it.

jamesd1974
    Participant

You have to have a interview for a first time passport without that you cannot get a passport

jamesd1974
    Participant

Ricky they will not escalate it if you have not booked it before Covid in March as they say you shouldn’t book before you have a passport if you booked before Covid they look at it as an emergency as means you booked it’s 4-5 months which is well long enough for a passport to be sorted out

Rickymf89
    Participant

What’s your thought on been here in time it’s been it say Application being processed since the 7th of July

jamesd1974
    Participant

Ricky me personally think you will be fine for the 26th August to be honest

Rickymf89
    Participant

I really hope so and think you

Koviashi
    Participant

I understand that I do have to have an interview, but are they holding them during this time? I am really starting to lose hope, people are able to travel, and I cant even get a passport. I have money to buy my ticket. Its so disheartening and making me sick with worry.

jamesd1974
    Participant

No there not mate I have heard they are starting interviews through Skype soon though

Koviashi
    Participant

Skype interviews? Really Oh god I hope so… Please let that be true I am happy to do interviews anywhere.. at this point I would of traveled to the other side of the country to get an interview. I would do anything to get an interview right now.

Thank you James for your responses <3

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 690 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

One Reply to “Applications whilst locked down”

1. Latest News – Lockdown Sceptics says: July 9, 2020 at 10:39 pm

[…] it’s not just Guy and me, obviously. Check out the comments in this forum – it’s an unending stream of passport […]