Belfast

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Dynamic
    Participant

Bmor84 not sure to be honest. I’m interested too. Mines been in processing since 01/03…..application submitted 26/02. Been waiting for a call back since Monday.

bmor84
    Participant

Well our latest update was processing since 24th Feb

Approved yesterday.

Got a customer service email saying it was also printed 29th however I’ve not had the official email to say its been printed or passed for delivery.

Good to know they are getting through them.

I was informed in a call to them that their processing countdown starts when it shows as in processing and that they are meeting their advertised timescales, my daughters renewal approved 2 days prior to the 5 week target. It doesn’t account for them receiving documents, waiting for print and delivery etc.

They aim to have them all delivered within 10 weeks. My advice unless you want to stress about trips is if you have travel booked consider priority services.

Feel like I’m almost there now though, my main concern was being asked to send more documents and having further delays but thankfully once they got to it, it was straight forward.

Good luck all

Dynamic
    Participant

Thanks for the update. Pleased yours is sorted now 😀.
    Mine is a lost passport renewal so no documents. I reported it lost on 26/02 submitted my application (managed to let me without the reference number) it’s been in processing since 01/03 with no movement. I didnt gwt ref no until 15/03. When i called on Monday the lady was gonna pass the ref no to processing and hopefully that should push it along (was a bad line though so not sure she heard properly) as my sons is through the digital route (1st child). Also a call back, which im still waiting for. His has now been approved. We travel on 13th so stressing as a lot have been/are. Its the extra days for print/delivery that concerns me also. Have you received the official email/and or passport yet?

bmor84
    Participant

Mine went through digital, daughters didn’t, hers was renewal. They had docs from 23/2, processing from 24/2. Got approval email 29/3 still waiting for print and send but presuming about a week from what I’ve been reading.

Will be cutting it fine but there’s hope yet.
    Live about 7 mile from Durham, trust the renewal to be Belfast.

Dynamic
    Participant

Yeah theres still hope i keep telling myself. Haha I’m the same bit further than 7 miles from Durham but in the North East too. Its a strange system. Fingers crossed it won’t be long based on your daughters timeline. Will give them a call later or tomorrow to be sure they have the reference so it can be good to go. Thanks

imaldoh
    Participant

Been processing since the 10th March, have been told that all the checks was done and completed by 16th (while in the Glasgow office for another passport), and still not been posted.

If it’s not posted today, it fails to meet the 10 weeks.

Lauramaria23
    Participant

Anyone any further updates regarding Belfast office. I have one child renewal there. Hoping it approves quickly.

Mondays
    Participant

Current progress.. Slow..

Application history
    StatusDate
    Application being processed 1:10pm on 4 April 2022
    Documents received 11:26am on 31 March 2022
    Application received 10:50am on 29 March 2022
    Application submitted 10:49am on 29 March 2022

xgemmax82
    Participant

Has any one had there passport back from Belfast before the ten weeks ? X

mh983
    Participant

Im approaching 9 weeks, due to fly Monday. Promised call back but could be up until 48 hours before flight.

mh983
    Participant

Has anyone had any joy with call backs from upgrade team in final 2 weeks before flight, I have seen a few success stories on twitter but others promised call back and didn’t receive and missed flights?

screamer
    Participant

Application history
    Status Date
    Application being processed 9:26am on 16 May 2022
    Documents received 2:30pm on 13 May 2022
    Application received 7:27pm on 2 May 2022
    Application submitted 7:26pm on 2 May 2022

screamer
    Participant

they took a week to confirm they received my old passport from when it was signed for.

xantherob
    Participant

Hi I’m waiting for my daughter’s renewal passport to come back from Belfast. I sent it on April 26th and it’s still in ‘processing’ stage. My renewal went to Newport and was back in 2 weeks. Why is Belfast so slow?? Does anyone have experience of child renewal from Belfast? Thanks

tl1984
    Participant

We’re the same xantherob. Child renewal has been processing at Belfast since 5th May yet adult Renewal processed at Durham sent the same day was complete and delivered within 3 weeks.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.