First Adult Passport

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion First Adult Passport

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    nassao41
    Participant

ahh okay! Hopefully yours gets updated tomorrow or Monday!
    What passport office are you with?
    I guess I’m hoping that they might be processing it without updating the system but I’m not sure how convinced I am that it’s very well organised at Peterborough passport office 🤦🏼‍♀️

rayray777
    Participant

Update app received 21feb documents old passport updated today 13 th March on the system Peterborough

amstar
    Participant

Arrrgh I sent the documents 2 weeks ago and I have just had a reminder to send them.
    Any advice?

rayray777
    Participant

Yes I did too at the two week stage and freaked a little myself . I got that on the Tuesday then on Sunday got a text to say they had received

amstar
    Participant

Rayray777 Thank you! i will wait a little longer

blocoholi
    Participant

Same here, posted on 01/03 – arrived at HMPO on 02/03.
    Since then I had two reminders to send in my documents which is freaking me out a bit.

lk89
    Participant

Documents sent 18th February
    Documents received 2nd March

No updates since then!

hsr
    Participant

Same timeline as you @lk89. Documents received on 2nd March and no update since for mrs application.

Called hmpo, they said checks are complete just waiting for approval. Which office did you send your documents?

sarahf1
    Participant

Took 7 days for the next stage from my documents been recieved now been stuck on application been processed for a week Peterborough office

amstar
    Participant

mine went to Bootle

nassao41
    Participant

Just had an update today.
    So my timeline is now this:
    Documents received 8:06am on 15 March
    Application received 4:32pm on 22 Feb
    Identity details received 4:31pm on 22 Feb
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 3:55pm on 22 Feb
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 3:52pm on 22 Feb
    Application submitted 3:52pm on 22 Feb

It’s taken 14 working days for them to update the application to say they have received the documents. I’m less worried now though.
    Does anyone have an idea of how long it takes to approve the passport from this stage?

sarahf1
    Participant

Mine took another week after that stage to say application processing and it’s been at that stage for another week so far

LAD
    Participant

Thanks, everyone, for the updates. nassao41, I’m a few days behind you, as Royal Mail delivered my documents on 1 March. I guess I’ll wait a few more days to see if my status changes.

I’m still trying to figure out with certainty whether I can travel on my EU identity card + settled status. I know I can get to the EU, but will have issues at the UK border or with airlines? The settled status was linked to my passport. I uploaded my ID card to the online system, but it’s in a manual review process as it’s an old-style one without a machine readable zone.

If I get confirmation that the ID card has been linked to my settled status, I’ll travel. If not, I guess I’ll cancel or try to get an emergency travel document?

I would greatly appreciate any advice from EU nationals who have travelled on identity cards post-October 2021!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by LAD.
    amstar
    Participant

So I’ve had a “we’ve received your documents ” text today.
    Which was 15 days (not working days) after they received them.
    I feel a bit better now they are on the system.
    Just an FYI this is bootle

blocoholi
    Participant

Still waiting for my confirmation that they got my documents. They received them in 02/03. It’s been 15 days now… Bootle too.

@amstar
    , when did they receive your documents?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.