First Adult Passport

Home Forums General Passport Application Discussion First Adult Passport

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    blocoholi
    Participant

Or is it 14 days for me and I can expect this text tomorrow?

amstar
    Participant

They received my documents on the 1st March

blocoholi
    Participant

Thank you, Amstar.
    I’m one day behind you. Hopefully I’ll get the confirmation that they received my documents and I can relax.

blocoholi
    Participant

Just received the ‘we have received your documents ‘ text 👍🏼

Finally

LAD
    Participant

I got the text, too! Documents signed for 1st of March (Peterborough), now finally marked as received 16 days later. Feeling somewhat relieved, but also somewhat anxious.

lk89
    Participant

Application received – 17th February
    Documents received – 2nd March
    Application approved – 17th March

Just waiting for passport to be printed and sent.

nassao41
    Participant

IK89
    Did you get an update saying yours was being processed? If so, what date did they update it?

lk89
    Participant

No, it just went from Documents received to Application approved

djbdane
    Participant

Did you get an update saying yours was being processed? If so, what date did they update it?

There seems to be two routes through the system – the ‘digital’ route where you go from docs received to approved or the manual route where you go from docs received to processing. Reading some documents I found online if they can verify everything digitally there is no need for a manual intervention, the digital route does seem to be the quicker, 20 days in my case – but now it seems delays are creeping into printing – mine was approved Sunday and still hasn’t been printed and sent. IK89 it will be interesting when you get your printed and sent update.

nassao41
    Participant

Has anyone had any recent updates?
    I’m still waiting for mine to be approved, went into processing on the 16th March. Was supposed to fly tomorrow, had to rebook but luckily we have not lost any money.
    I have been told that the application has been moved to the manual system so god knows how long that takes.
    We’ve rebooked for after 10 weeks since we applied in the hope that it will be approved and come by then, this is what they advertise on their website so it should all be sorted. I’m not as stressed anymore but I am still a bit worried that it won’t arrive in time for the 6th May 😢

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.