Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    jespop30
    Participant

It’s not been approved yet, but application was received 27th January, Documents were sent couple days later. Royal delivered documents on 1st, Documents recieved 10th February, Application is being processed from 16th February, haven’t heard anything else, but hoping with it awaiting examination I hear something soon, I can’t take the stress anymore

jms
    Participant

Yes, I wish I found this website before sending it off.

Would’ve gladly splurged extra ££s not to go through the stress…

Beckybettyboo
    Participant

I’ve been watching this forum closely and was getting worried. 3 Childs first passports all applied for at the same time one ended up in Glasgow the other two went to Liverpool. Below is the time frame of one of the Liverpool applications. All three of my applications went straight to “docs received” to “approved.” They didn’t get a Processing stage? Just wanted to give some hope to others
    Application history
    StatusDate
    Passport printed and sent 10:20am on 10 March 2022
    Application approved 11:30pm on 8 March 2022
    Documents received 1:34pm on 3 March 2022
    Application received 9:47pm on 17 February 2022
    Identity details received 9:46pm on 17 February 2022
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 7:52pm on 13 February 2022
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 2:59pm on 13 February 2022
    Application submitted 2:59pm on 13 February 2022

jespop30
    Participant

@beckybettyboo, when did you sent the documents in? If you don’t mind me asking

Beckybettyboo
    Participant

Documents were received on 22nd Feb (Royal Mail tracked) but wasn’t marked on their system until 3rd March

lauraf1991
    Participant

It is just pot luck as to whether you go to processing (which takes forever) or not. I’m just waiting for delivery now. Was hoping to have it tomorrow so I could fly Saturday but it’s very unlikely.

I have escalated my complaint to my MP because no response I’ve had during this process has been satisfactory.

jespop30
    Participant

Sounds like they are trying to clear the backlog, as I’ve noticed a few people now say documents were in logged 6-7 working days after Royal Mail delivered them. Fingers crossed.

It’s annoying as both my children’s renewals went through application is being processed, but they were only in that stage for 2-3 days before going to approved and now my son’s first passport is in application is being processed for 22 days now

jms
    Participant

Sounds like they are trying to clear the backlog, as I’ve noticed a few people now say documents were in logged 6-7 working days after Royal Mail delivered them. Fingers crossed.

That would be good, but not happening in my case: Special Delivery was signed as received on 28/02 before 9am – still not showing as received on the tracking.

jespop30
    Participant

I don’t know how you count working days, but I count from the day after they were signed for, which would make this your 8th working day.

When I sent my son’s birth certificate in, I rang at 5 as they hadn’t been logged, was going to wait a couple more days before ringing again, and then they logged them at 5.15 that night

warren1129
    Participant

Hi jesspop i have a very similar timeline to yourself for my sons first passport. It has been in processing for 27 days now, since 11th February, all they keep telling me is it can take 10 weeks. We first applied January 12th, crazy.

jespop30
    Participant

Warren1129 – do you have travel coming up? I don’t get what takes them so long, all my other passports I’ve applied for, were back in my hand within 3 weeks and this passport was applied for at the same sort of time

warren1129
    Participant

Yes i go to Florida April 29th so still have 7 weeks, my daughters renewal was sent off at the same time hers went into processing about 4 days before his but hers got approved after a week.

Even tho i have 7 weeks i still need the passport to sort other stuff out before we travel. Starting to lose faith as they are clearly not doing them in date order.

leahmca
    Participant

Jespop- feel like we are a similar boat, even though you have been going through this longer! Also first child passport and flying 4rh April. I pre empted the marriage certificate requirement as I never changed my maiden name on my passport but birth cert is married name. Been having nightmares they’ll say they never received it because they didn’t ask for it!

jespop30
    Participant

Warren1129 – I feel the same, I have lost faith too. It’s really frustrating when people have applied after you, but are being approved before you.

Leahmca – it’s the whole not knowing, it would be much better if we had an update, but after nothing for 3 weeks, you start to get worried. Do you know where the passport is on the processing queue? Mine is apparently awaiting examination, so I am hoping that is close

leahmca
    Participant

Jespop – only started processing on Monday there so I’m not sure where it is in the queue. I’m trying to decide when is a reasonable time to phone or email. Tuesday marked the three weeks which was the wait time when I applied. Obviously now it’s up to 5weeks.
    Did you phone or email ?

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.