Liverpool

Home Forums Different Passport Offices Liverpool

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,414 total)
  • Author
    Madmoose
    Participant

Hi
    We have used this website daily over the last few weeks, so thought it might be useful to post our experience.
    We live in the UK and applied online for both an Adult and Child Pasport Renewal on Tuesday 27 July.
    We posted and sent both passports to Bootle the same day.
    They both arrived the next day (Wed 28th) but the Passport Office didn’t update our application with Documents Received until the next day (Thur 29th).
    We then heard nothing (not even Processing) until Sat 14th Aug (for Child) and Sun 15th Aug (for Adult) when the status changed to Approved.
    Yesterday (Mon 16th) we received a notification for both to say they were on their way!
    This was followed by and email from TNT with a consignment number but no details on when it would be delivered.
    This morning at 06:30 (Tues 17th Aug) the TNT tracking service said they would be delivered today between 8am – 8pm)

So providing they arrive today, that will be 21 days from Application Submitted.

I will upload our data once they arrive, but I checked the waiting times to day and it is quoting just over 16 days for both Adult and Child Renewals.
    Ours were both what I would consider to be straightforward renewals, and ours took 5 days longer than this.

Hope this information will help someone, as I know how desperate I was to try and understand how the Passport System works.

hootyboob
    Participant

Ahh thanks for the info really helpful , I’m the same been checking daily , I applied online 30th July old passport received 3rd August no info since , only have till tomorrow to move holiday without a charge so think we will have todo that 😩 but if passport back within the next week we will have time to book a last minute 🤞🤞🤞

hootyboob
    Participant

Me again after replying to your message I had a message through saying passport approved so hopefully won’t have to wait to long , please let us know if you receive passports many thanks 👍

hootyboob
    Participant

Me again after replying to your message I had a message through saying passport approved so hopefully won’t have to wait to long , please let us know if you receive passports many thanks 👍

haifever
    Participant

Received our passport today.
    Here’s the full timeline

Passport printed and sent 10:03am on 17 August 2021
    Application approved 2:45pm on 16 August 2021
    Documents received 1:54pm on 30 July 2021
    Application received 10:42pm on 26 July 2021
    Identity details received 10:42pm on 26 July 2021
    Email sent to person confirming your identity 5:53pm on 26 July 2021
    Ask someone to confirm your identity 5:46pm on 26 July 2021
    Application submitted 5:46pm on 26 July 2021

TNT were scheduled to deliver it tomorrow but I clicked on the “reschedule delivery” and was able to change it to today. They put it through the letterbox.

Best of luck to all .. what a stressful wait that was !!

clozzaaa
    Participant

Hi,
    I submitted my daughters application (child renewal) Monday 9th august, docs received 12th august and no update since.

Anyone on similar timescale with any progress?

Thanks

debs78
    Participant

I applied 12th July 21, received documents on 16th July 21. Processing since 30th July 21..
    It’s going back to my madien name. What ate the chances of me getting a holiday by 6th September? Starting to panic

marycyrenna10
    Participant

Applied on 6th for online adult renewal. Old passport was received on 11th and no update from there.
    I’m really stressing as my daughter is 11 and may need to travel to Germany to film next month. Her agent can arrange a chaperone but we’ve never been apart and certainly never been away in different countries from each other. Crossing everything that it comes back really soon. Ideally some update by Weds next week.

alice1995
    Participant

Hi,

I sent my application and old passport off on the 3rd July, old passport was received and scanned on 6th July but I still haven’t heard anything.. My passport is just a renewal and seemed pretty straightforward But now I am panicking as I am meant to be going away on the 8th September.

marycyrenna10
    Participant

Seen some from 5th being approved today but not sure they’ve been at Bootle. Still hope though.

TomWoking
    Participant

Hi all, we had a simple child renewal which took 22 days. Application submitted 28 July, Docs received 2 Aug, it went straight to approved (no Processing stage) on 17th Aug, passport received on 19th Aug by TNT (we paid the extra £5 for recorded delivery).
    Nothing was happening by day 16 so I went on Twitter and wrote a general post and a DM, and I think that worked/helped as we were approved the next day. So definitely do that, and allow an extra 5 or 6 days to the average shown of 16.8 days overall. Cheers

alice1995
    Participant

I’m going to give them a call tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestions. This is more stressful than I thought hahaha but fingers crossed I get it this week!

kd
    Participant

Hopefully this might help you work out how long your wait may be.
    6.28pm 27/07/21 Application for two adult renewals submitted.
    29/07/21 Old passports sent by recorded delivery to Liverpool PO
    30/07/21 Passports signed for at passport office
    1.43pm 04/08/21 Passports recorded as being received at passport office.
    7.59pm 19/08/21 Passport applications approved.
    11.45am 20/08/21 Passports printed and sent.
    10.00am 23/08/21 Passports delivered by TNT.

WhyMe
    Participant

We applied for a passport renewal for my 16 year old son:

Application submitted 8:54pm on 4 August 2021
    Application received 8:55pm on 4 August 2021
    Documents received 10:50 on 6 August 2021 (According to Post Office)
    Documents received 2:01pm on 9 August 2021 (According to passport office)

No update since. We called up around week ago to try to accelerate but don’t think it has any impact at all.

More news as it happens….

HolidayBOB
    Participant

Adult renewal, no changes.

I’m not gonna lie, I am panicking a bit.

Anyone offer any comfort that they will be here before Wed 1st Sept?

Documents received 2:47pm on 11 August 2021
    Application received 11:27am on 5 August 2021
    Application submitted 11:26am on 5 August 2021

…….silence………..

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,414 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.